A Village Hidden In The Leaves...

Hikaru's pv

I must have been walking for hours because the sun was in the middle of the sky when I started, now it's turning to night. I have to find something or someone, quick too.

Having to walk about 30 min I finally found gates with two people sleeping, I haven't seen another person in a long time. I got excited to I ran up to the one with a bandage over his nose and woke him up.

"Uh" Was what came out of him, then he opened his eyes and looked at me for a minute and screamed "MONSTER!!!"

I looked around and asked "Where?" as the other person woke up. "W-what are you?" The other guy asked, they must see me as a monster... "M-my name is Hikaru, I don't plan on hurting anyone... I just have no where else to go..." I said as I went to my hands and knees bowing.

"W-we sould take it to the Hokage..." the one with hair covering one of his eyes says.

As we were walking to thier Hokage people we're looking at me like they were afraid, we passed by a shop and I cought a glimse of what I looked like in the glass. I walked up to the glass only to see a monster looking back at me.

 I walked up to the glass only to see a monster looking back at me

(What he looks like and the wings on his back)

I touched the reflection and started to cry. Huh, this is how I look... Then I cracked a smile... This world is unfair, and this is what the world wanted for me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment, and thanks for reading!!!

(270 words)