New school!

Things to look out for
Y/N
L/N
F/C

Your pov
I get up and look in the mirror man my head was a mess.  I go down stairs. My mom was making French toast.
"Good morning Y/N! Did you have a nice sleep?" She said.
"Same as usual mom..." I sighed. She shook her head.
"Get ready quick We have a meeting with your new principal before school starts." She said.
She gives me a plate and I eat as fast as I can. Once I'm done I run upstairs to get dressed.
I decided to go for cool look.

(This is what your wearing)

I go to the bathroom and do my hair

I go to the bathroom and do my hair. Since we were going to meet the principal I thought I would go for something nice.

 Since we were going to meet the principal I thought I would go for something nice

I'm really good with hair.
I pack my bag and run downstairs. My mom looks at me and smiles.
"You look beautiful Y/N!" She says.
"Thanks mom can we go now?" She nods her head and we head out the door.
Time skip cause Author- sama can do that...
Your pov
Wow the talk with the principal was long. It felt like an hour. I looked at my schedule to see what class I had first. Science, that wasn't to bad and it started in 30 minutes so I had a little free time. I walked down the halls until I bumped into someone. She had long light blue hair and she was pretty tall. But she wasn't as tall as me though.
"Hay watch it!" She said.
"Sorry...." I said. Very strongly now that i think about it.
"Thats okay but you still need to battle me." She said.
"Okay but first I need to know your name." I said. I would never battle someone not knowing their name.
"Okay my names Katlyn." She said.
"My names Y/N. Now can we get this battle started?" I said.
"Sure." She backs up a from me.
I get my phone out and turn on some music.

(Please watch)

(Forget the first part. Also pretend that your the cool kid and Katlyn just standing there looking impressed and forget the principal part)

Your pov
I finish with my ending pose. Everyone's clapping. I bow and walk over to Katlyn.
"Liked that?" I asked. She nods her head.
"I like you to meet my friends will you come with me?" She asked. I was surprised. I got new friends just for dancing! She leads me to the cafeteria were I see a group sitting in the corner.
"This is Aphmau, Kawaii chan, Lucinda, Nicole, Garroth, Travis, Laurence, Dante and Aaron,
"Hi it's nice to meet you! I'm sorry about Katlyn she battles everyone. Are you hurt?" Aphmau says.
"Ha I don't think I can get hurt in a dance battle." I said sarcastically.
"What!" Everyone screamed!
"You can dance!" Laurence said.
"Wow you must be really hot doing it!"
Said Travis.
"That's soooooo cool!" Said Dante.
"Your talented." Said Garroth.
I laughed.
"You guys are so energetic!" I looked at Travis.
"Don't call me hot ever again!" I slapped him on the face. Everyone giggled a little. Aphmau walked up to me.
"Sorry for Travis He's a Casanova." I laughed.
" I can tell. I'm Y/N by the way." I said.
"Oh nice name!" Aphmau says. She leans in a little closer to my ear.
"By the way I can already tell that all the boys have a crush on you so be careful." She said. I looked at her.
"Okay thanks for the advice.
RINNNNGGGG!!!

Oh that was the bell better get going to class! I waved at everybody and rushed to class.

Hope you liked my first chapter my little narwhals!