Payback

Your pov
So apparently my fiasco with Ivy made it on the news. It was headlined Bully fights innocent girl. INNOCENT!!! YOUR CALLING ME INNOCENT!!! THE GIRL WHO DESTROYS EVERYTHING IN HER PATH!! Sigh.
I get ready for school. Today was gonna be a tough.
Time skip
Your pov
I walk in the school. All the girls run up to me.
"Are yo-..." I lift my hands up.
"Don't ask me any questions! Just lead me to Ivy!" They nod. On our way to Ivy Aphmau starts talking.
"Just so you know there are camera people here. They want to video tape you getting beat up by Ivy again." She said.
"Well there gonna get the complete opposite. Once I get to the cafeteria a bunch of interviewers run up to me. I complete ignore them and walk up to Ivy. I tap her on the back. She turns around.
"Oh Y/N what a...." I punch her straight in the face so she falls to the ground.
"That's what you get for ruining my first date." I said.
"Oh I'm sorry did I hear something?" She Sumatra as she gets back up. I kick Ivy back onto the ground. I turn around to make sure the interviewers were video taping. I walk up to them.
"Never call me innocent again!" They all nod and I walk away.
Time skip
Your pov
A:Aaron
Y:You
A: hey I saw you on the news you beat Ivy up bad.
Y: hey! She did worse!
A:yeah true.... anyway are you free this weekend? Since Ivy destroyed are last one do you wanna start over?
Y:oh uh.... sure fancy or casual?
A: in between
Y:k see you.... Saturday?
A:k I'll pick you up at 4 pm
Y: k bye
A: bye
(Out of text)
So I'm going on a date with Aaron. Again.... Ivy grounded from her parents so I'm guessing she won't be there. I'm so close to home. I had to walk home today because reasons. Once I get home I walk through the door. My mom was home!
"Hey mom!" I run up to her and hug her.
"Y/N I've missed you so much!" She says.
"I've missed you to mom." I say. We let go of each other.
"Were are Nick and Justin?" She asks.
"I think there hanging out with there friends....... your early! You were supposed to come next week!" I say.
"I know Y/N but I saw you on the news so I came back as quickly as possible." I sigh.
"Right I forgot about that..... can we talk mom? There's so much I wanna tell you." I say.
"Okay Y/N."
We sit down on the couch.
"So uh..... Justin got a girlfriend first of all." I say.
"Really! I'm so proud of him!!!" She says.
"Hey and I um.... I went on a date." I say.
"Really! How was it? Did he ask you to be his girlfriend? What's his name!!" She yells.
"One it sucked two no three Aaron." I say.
"Oh why did it suck Y/N?"she says.
"Cause that scene you saw on the news.... that happened at my date."

Okay that's the end of this chapter.