Hey guys!

So this is Jade here! I'm just gonna be talking this chapter so if you don't want to read this I understand. So if you don't want to leave here i go.
So the last couple of weeks I've been busy. So Wattpad hasn't exactly been on my mind a lot. Trust me I love this account. I'm so happy that I get to share my creative writing with you guys! I love making things that other people enjoy. Trust me I will be making more than Aphmau fanfiction. I might make some original story's for you to read with original oc's but right now I'm sticking with Aphmau. I'm sorry I've not been posting a lot. It kills me it really does but duty calls! I might post 5 chapters on one day or none at all it all depends what mood I'm in and if I'm not busy. I at least try to post one chapter a day. I know I don't have great writing skills. But I'm improving. Trust me I used to suck at writing. I just wanted to thank all who have been reading my story's and following me. I know I'm not a big account yet but hopefully it will come. My goal at this moment is to get 100 followers. If I know that I've made 100 people happy with my writing. That will fill me with so much spirit. Now I know that I've been talking a lot but I just really wanted to say thanks you to everybody that's reading this. You mean a lot narwhals I just wanted you to know that.
Thanks a lot and enjoy the rest of the book!
-Jade🔮〰🔮