How to Make Your Book Famous

Hi guys, it's me here today giving you my new book "How to make Your Book Famous". Let's make your book popular, with enough votes, enough reads and enough shares, I'm sure your book will be a success.

Today, I'll help you make your book famous, I've got a huge pack of watt pad addicts which I may convince so that you may have a chance to be famous. Though I can't surely guarantee you success but it's help.

It is a game with rewards that might help you a bit in your book.

Riddles a week, here is the game's mechanics.

: every week, i'll update a new chapter and i'll provide you with 3 riddles, the riddles are divided into 3 divisions, the 1st division is the easy division, once you answered this riddle correctly, you'll receive a comment in your book. The 2nd division which is the medium questions, will let you receive a vote on your chosen book. The 3rd division will be the hard division in which your answers need an explanation for it to be considered. In this case, when you are correct, you will receive a fan or my very own following.

: answer might be sent by commenting on this book

: answer will need 1. Your chosen book 2. Your answers.

: good luck and start answering :)

: don't look at other websites for answers :))

Week 1:

1st division:

I am the beginning of the end. The every end of every place. I am the beginning of eternity. But the end of time and space.

What am I?

2nd division:

There is still an ancient invention that is still used in different parts of the world. It allows us to see through windows.

What am I?

3rd division:

I am greater than God, more devil than the devil itself, the poor have me but the rich ones will never have me, if you try to eat me, you'll die.

What am I?

So here are the riddles for this week, tune in for more.