two; last day on earth p.2

sorry for not updating ily
//

"You see, Rick, whatever you do, no matter what, you do not mess with the new world order. And the new world order is this, and it's really very simple. So, even if you're stupid, which you very well may be, you can understand it. You ready?" Negan paused. "Here goes, pay attention." He dropped his bat from his shoulder down to his side and swung it to the side of Ricks face. "Give me your shit... or i will kill you." He smiled again.

"Today was career day." Negan walked away from Rick and walked down the line of people on their knees. "We invested a lot so you would know who i am and what i do. You work for me now." He pointed his bat at Rick. "You have shit, you give it to me. That's your job. Now, i know that is a mighty big, nasty pill to swallow, but swallow it you most certainly will." He stopped and walked towards Rick a little. "You ruled the roost. You built something. You thought you were safe. I get it, but the word is out. You are not safe. Not even close. In fact, you are pegged, more pegged if you don't do what i want. And what i want is half your shit. And if that's too much, you can make, find, or steel more, and it'll even out sooner or later. This is your way of life now. The more you fight back, the harder it will be. So, if someone knocks on your door, you let us in. We own that door. You try to stop us, and we will knock it down." He waited a second. "You understand?" Rick didn't respond and Negan inched forward cupping his hand around his ear. "What? No answer? You don't really think that you were gonna get through this without being punished, did you?" He walked to the middle of the area, and looked over at Megan.

"I don't want to kill you people. Just want to make that clear from the get-go. I want you to work for me. You can't do that if you're dead, now, can you? I'm not growing a garden, but you killed my people, a whole damn lot of them. More than i'm comfortable with. And for that, for that you're gonna pay." Megan's eyes widened. She knew what he was going to do, and it wasn't going to be pretty. She didn't want it to happen but no matter what Megan would say, it wouldn't change Negan's mind. If Negan wanted to do something, he'll do it. "So now, im gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you." He spun his bat around before holding it with both of his hands. "This–– this is Lucille, and she is awesome. All this, all this is just so we can pick out which one of you gets the honor." He inhaled deeply and walked to a man with the orange hair. The man sat up straight. "Huh"

"Ugh, i gotta shave this shit." He rubbed his beard and continued walking down the line. He walked up to the youngest boy, he looked no older than sixteen. "You got one of our guns," He bent down so he was eye to eye with him. "Woah. Yeah. You got a lot of our guns. Shit, kid, lighten up. At least cry a little." He stood up, and walked up to the sick woman. "Jesus, you look shitty! I should just put you out of your misery right now." He lifted his bat up, and looked ready to swing it. "No! No!" The Korean man jumped forward trying to protect the woman Negan was taunting.
Negan spun around and scratched his face. "Nope. Nope, get him back in line." The man was crying and yelling as they dragged him back to his original spot. "Don't. Don't."

"All right, listen," Negan spoke as he was chuckling. "Don't any of you do that again. I will shut that shit down, no exceptions. First ones free. It's an emotional moment, i get it," He waited and looked back a Rick. "Sucks, don't it? The moment you realize you don't know shit." He flashed a smile. "This is your kid, right?" He laughed. "This is definitely your kid." He pointed to the teen.

"Just stop this!" Rick yelled, crying. His son was his weak spot. "Hey! Do not make me kill the little future serial killer. Don't make it easy on me. I gotta pick somebody. Everybody's at the table waiting for me to order." He started whistling and walked down the line, looking at everyone. "I simply cannot decide. Megan! Why don't you help me pick." Megan's head shot up and her face wrinkled up in disgust. "What? No, i'm not doing that!" She backed away a little. "Fine, Oh! I've got an idea." He chuckled and walked up to rick. "Eenie.. meenie... miney.. mo... catch... a tiger by... his toe. If.. he hollers.. let him go. My mother.. told me.. to pick.. the very best one. And you... are... it," He stopped at the man with the orange hair. "Anybody moves, anybody says anything cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father, and then we'll start. You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell , you're all gonna be doing that." He lifted his bat up and hit the man. He sat back up and looked Negan in the eye. Megan's heart broke. "Look at that! Taking it like a champ!" He hit him again, and again and again till the man fell over and there was no sign of life left in him.

Megan's heart hurt and at that moment she realized, she needed to stop Negan. For good.

//
this is garbage.

FEBRUARY 7,2017
NOT EDITED.