one; last day on earth p.1

an/ sorry for being a lazy piece of trash and not updating in forever. my wattpad app has been stupid lately and freezing every time i open it.

"Can you at least give him a cover? Patch him up? Or something? He will bleed to death if you don't." Megan tried to talk Negan into
giving the man a cover so he won't bleed
to death. She knew the reason the four      people in the back of the truck were still alive
because Negan had something planned. Otherwise if he didn't, they would have already
been dead.

"How many times have i told you this shit
Megan. You can't feel sympathy for them." Negan told Megan, twirling his bat in his hand.

She stiffened. "No, no. That's not what I mean. I meant that you should patch him up so you can make him work for you. " She lied through her smile. She hated him.

Negan turned around and flashed a smile at
his daughter. "Dwight! Make sure he doesn't die. We'll need him later on."

Megan looked up at the sky. The stars were
bright, most of them were blocked by the trees.
She offended wondered how many stars there were, or how the world actually became
thing. She took science before everything went bad, but that was years ago. She hardly remembered anything from school. It's not like she would actually need it anymore though. She would try to find constellations whenever she could. It made her feel like the world didn't go to shit and that she was just a regular girl on a camping trip.

Not before long, Megan was snapped out from her thoughts by whistling. Negan walked into the empty RV, waiting for the group he's heard so much about. Megan didn't know much about them, she was almost sheltered surprisingly. Negan only told her what he wanted to and he didn't tell her much.

Looking away from the RV and towards the
only opening in the woods, a group of five run into her fathers trap. Megan's heart started to beat faster and louder. Two were holding a sick woman on a hand made stretcher while one was already on his knees and the other four were in the back of the truck. The whistles grew increasingly louder making Megan nervous.

The group looked terrified. Running in circles
trying to see if there was a way out. All of Negans men, the saviors, had their weapons up and ready to use them if anything went wrong. The man who Megan assumed was the leader had a look on his face that gave her chills. He looked petrified. Like he had lost a war her had been fighting for years.

"Good, you made it. Welcome to where
you're going. We'll take your weapons—"
Megan looked up to see Simon walking forward  pulling a gun out. "Now."

The leader started to talk. "We can talk about — " He was cut off by Simon. "We're done talking. Time to listen."

On cue, some of the saviors walked forward  and started to take their weapons. Megan stepped forward a little bit but not too much. She didn't want to make herself noticeable but she still wanted to listen.

Simon walked towards a kid in sheriff's hat and an eye patch on his right eye. "That's yours, right? Yeah, it's yours." He flicked his hat upwards. "Okay, lets get her down and you all
on your knees. Lots to cover." A few of Negans men tried to put the woman down but a tall man stepped. "Hold up. We got it." They set the women down and helped her on her knees. She looked so sick, she needed a doctor and as soon as possible.

Another savior walked towards the man who
was already on his knees and lined him up where the rest of his people were. Simon walked up to the leader. "Gonna need you on your knees." He looked around before finally getting on his knees. Megan slowly started to walk forward and make herself known.

"Go get the other ones now! Dwight! Chop-chop." Dwight walked over the truck and opened the back. He pulled all four out and lined them up as well. Megan looked over to see a Korean man say a name before Dwight shoved him down. "Alright! We got a full boat. Let's meet the man." Simon says before passing Megan and knocks on the RV.

Moments later, Negan walked out holding   Lucille on his shoulder, flashing a sick smile. "Pissing our pants yet?" He walked forward
quickly looking at Megan before continuing. "Boy, do i have a feeling we're getting close. Yep. It's gonna be Pee-Pee pants city here real
soon. Which one of you pricks is the leader?"
Simon stepped forward and pointed at the man who Megan assumed was the leader. "That's him. He's the guy."

Her father walked next to the man.
"Hi, You're rick right? Im Negan and i do not appreciate you killing my men. Also, when  i sent my people to kill your people, your people killed more of my people. Not cool. Not cool. You have no clue how not cool that shit is but i think you're gonna be caught up to speed  shortly. You are so gonna regret crossing me
in a few minutes."

Megan's heart stopped for a moment. She knew after tonight, nothing would ever be the same and somebody was going to die.

///

A/n sorry i suck. it's 3am and i have school tomorrow. i was gonna make this super longer but it took me so much just to weight what i did and it sucks. my apologies.

EDITED BUT PROBABLY MISSED SOME
POSTED DEC 7, 3:06 AM
WORD COUNT; 983
EDIT; im aware something is wrong with the spacing of the text. I'm trying to fix it .