Date 1 or 2?

Austin pulled into the driveway of the Wilherms, in a vehicle no where near the class of his friend's. Now what he drove wasn't a bad vehicle, he had saved up from his previous to job to purchase the the car. If it weren't for the fact that Nathaniel came from wealth then Austin would have the nicest car of all of his friend's, but now he sat in the driveway of another wealthy family's home not sure what his day would be like. Finally, after taking his time to reapply some deodorant  (would he really need it) he opened his car door and exited the vehicle.

After having a day to digest the previous one he no longer was as surprised by the size of the Wilherm mansion. That's when he had an idea and looked for the window where he had sworn to of seen someone looking down on Nathaniel and himself yesterday. Sure enough, where the window was located seemed to be where Penelope's room should be, "I'll be." Is all he could say.

"Mr Darnell would you like to come inside?" Austin shot himself back first against his car door being startled a second day in a row, he also cursed under his breath knowing Penelope had likely seen that.

Austin looked at the source of the voice after regaining his composure to see the same butler who had brought Nathaniel and himself in before. "That'd be great."

...

Penelope laid back on her bed and had a bit of a laughter fit with herself. She had just seen Austin fall back onto his car for some reason. "One thing is certain," Penelope thought to herself, "he definitely doesn't carry himself like the rest."

After laying on the bed for a little while longer Penelope stood from the bed and made her way to the mirror that allowed herself to see her company, sitting on the steps in front of it as she had yesterday.

She was indeed upset that she had to go along with something that could very well serve no purpose, but something about the idea of having a familiar face on the other side of the mirror made her overly excited.

...

Austin was brought to the bottom of the stairwell where Nathaniel and himself had discussed a few things with a lady named 'Wanda', and sure enough she was there again. He couldn't help but smirk, it felt odd being in Nathaniel's shoes for once. He really had Nathaniel to thank for all of this,  what with the way he just up and left that room.

"Hello Austin, I'm sure you didnt expect to be here again so soon." Wanda said, a little too encouragingly for Austin.

"I'm sure that you're right." Austin said with the worst rich accent he had ever heard, which caused the two to share a good laugh. That helped calm his nerves about this whole date thing.

"Really there isn't too much to tell you since you were here yesterday. Although I do have a personal tip for you." Wanda said, looking over her notes in her folder she always kept by her side.

"And that would be?" Austin asked, a little curious to what this hidden knowledge would be.

"Don't pressure her to do anything she doesn't want to. She's such a great girl if you can remember not to do that." Wanda said, giving Austin a tight squeeze on each of his shoulders with her hands. Wanda really liked Austin, hoping that something good would come out of this for Penelope's sake.

"So the middle room?" Austin asked, making his way up the stairs to get away from this woman.

"Yes, good luck Austin."

"Thank you." Austin wondered why everyone always acted so weird about all of this, she was just a girl after all.

...

Austin entered the empty room and took a seat at the couch, deciding he would let Penelope speak first. What he didn't expect was for there to be silence for at least ten minutes. Then finally, after what seemed like an eternity. "Hello."