Chapter 4: Her Locker

A/N: The picture... I had to, I'm sorry 😂😂😂

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Ryusei asked, his tone laced with shock, as he pointed a finger at the irritated girl.

It was currently lunch time. But instead of going to the cafeteria to eat with his friends, Ryusei decided to go directly to the plaza to do some investigating... Unfortunately, he came face to face with his target, who also had the same agenda.

"I study at this school, stupid." Yui said in a sarcastic manner as she rolled her eyes. "What are you doing here? I was hoping to not see an idiotic face today, but then I see you looking like, well... you." She said and taunted him with a smirk.

"You... flat-chested brute..." Ryusei growled. "I wish your bust was as large as your ego!" He retaliated as he stared at her chest.

"I wish your brain was as big as your panty shot collection!" Yui responded, her smirk growing more devious by the minute.

"FLATTY!" Ryusei called out and stuck his tongue out like a five year old.

"Real mature, pervy." Yui replied as she rolled her eyes at his childish antics.

"I'm-!" But Ryusei's response was cut off when a voice called out their names.

"Ryusei, Yui!" Haruto called out as he ran towards them. "I got your texts at the same time so I thought that it would save me a lot of time if I met you guys at the same place. So, what's up?" He asked, completely unaware of the war that had started before he came. When none of them answered, he questioned. "Is this some kind of prank? I swear, if you guys-" But he suddenly stopped talking when he felt a strange and dark aura emitting from his two friends. "Is something wrong?" He asked, bewildered at their reactions.

"Oh, Haru-kun... You're so adorably annoying to the point that I want to strangle you to death sometimes... Why do you have to be so damn ignorant?!" Yui evilly thought to herself as she smiled sweetly at Haruto.

"Bruh, why?..." Ryusei sadly thought to himself as he grinned happily at Haruto.

"You guys are acting really weird today, it's seriously creeping me out..." Haruto said as he mentally freaked upon seeing his friends' expressions.

Ryusei threw an arm over Haruto's shoulders in a friendly manner. "Don't worry, bro. What I want to say won't take up too much of your time. Let's talk somewhere else. I don't want any barbarians to overhear this." Ryusei said as he glared at Yui  while leading Haruto towards the opposite direction.

"Then that means that it isn't that important, right?" Yui said as she grabbed Haruto's hand to stop him from leaving. "Hear me out first. But let's talk somewhere else, this place is disgusting." She said as she scrunched her nose while gesturing at the area where Ryusei was standing.

"Bros before violent hoes, flatty." Ryusei insisted as he glared at Yui, who was refusing to let go of Haruto's hand.

"Childhood friends before disgusting friends, pervy." Yui claimed as she glared at Ryusei, who still had his arm over Haruto's shoulders.

"You spent most of your life with him, let me have him this time!" Ryusei argued as he hugged Haruto closer.

"I really need to talk to him first, why can't you be gay some other time?" Yui replied as she tugged at Haruto's hand.

"One, I am not gay! And two, Haruto already has a girlfriend!" Ryusei responded as he glared at Yui.

"Then go and be gay for Hayato!" Yui insisted as she glared back.