Chapter 2: "You dying? What a lovely sight!"

A/N: Characters that I made up are coming. One of them is that blue haired girl whose personality is somewhat based on mine. Anyways, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!
~~~
"Would you please stop laughing and do your homework?" Ryusei said in an annoyed tone as he watched his sister make fun of his encounter with the evil girl. "Come on, Reina. It's not funny."

"You're right, Onii-chan. It's not funny..." The girl with azure blue hair paused to take a deep breath before resuming. "It's hilarious!" She said in between laughs, not bothering to wipe the tears streaming down her face. "Damn, I would love to meet that girl!" Finally calmed down, Reina took deep breaths to replace the ones she spent on laughing at her brother's misfortune and wiped the tears of joy on her face.

"Watch your language, Sis." Ryusei warned as he hit her head lightly with a notebook. "Now stop cussing and do your homework." He reminded her as he shut his laptop.

"But it's Math!" Reina whined and pouted like a child. Ryusei chuckled at his sisters antics as he brought out his own homework. "I don't even understand the point in studying Algebra when I plan on becoming a professional book author!"

"You don't hear me complaining about my homework." Ryusei stated as he showed her the assigned task. The girl's sapphire blue eyes glimmered in delight as she read the directions printed on the paper. "I mean, what does English have to do with drawing sketches or painting portraits?"

"That's a different case!" She whined and pouted at her amused brother "Writing an English essay is a piece of cake!" She exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Each to his own, I guess." Ryusei grinned as he explained his side to his little sister. "And besides, weren't you the one who said that almost all adjectives are subjective?" He reminded as he reached out to mess with her hair.

"Hmm, I guess you're right." Reina agreed as she nodded. "Like that time you kept on claiming that you were hot and I kept on insisting that you were not!" She reminisced with glee and giggled at the rhyme she made.

"Oh, now that is a different case." Ryusei countered as he smirked. "That was not an opinion, that was a fact." He said smugly as he showed off his "imaginary biceps".

"If anyone else asks, please deny that you're my brother. It's a little embarrassing to be related to you sometimes." She requested with a disappointed look. "A little offense meant, Onii-chan." She clarified as she smiled shyly.

"Why do flat chested girls keep on hurting my feelings today?" Ryusei asked as he clutched his chest. When he saw his little sister glare at him, he immediately stopped feigning. "Okay, okay. You're at least... an A Cup, I guess?" He said mockingly as Reina stuck out her tongue. "Alright then, how would you define hotness?" When he saw his sister shoot him a sarcastic look, he quickly added. "And no sarcastic answers like sun, fire, and whatnot."

Reina rolled her eyes at her brother's statement and began to think for a while. "Ah, I got it! Kei Takishima, Takumi Usui, L Lawliet, Katsuragi Keima, Kazuyoshi Usui and Karma Akabane are some of the hottest guys who give off cool auras!" She exclaimed as her eyes shimmered with joy.

"Of course, it had to be your favorite anime characters..." Ryusei sighed as he shook his head. "But you can't deny the fact Rias Gremory, Suguha Kirigaya, Kan'u, Hakufu, and Shizuka Marikawa are some of the hottest babes in the anime world!" Ryusei countered with enthusiasm.

"Onii-chan, I get that they all have their good points..." Reina wondered as she noticed the pattern in her brother's preferences. "But why do they all have a large bust?..." She asked her brother with a blank look.

"M-maybe it's just a... coincidence? Ehehe?..." Ryusei answered as he chuckled nervously.

"I knew it. You really are a creepy pervert, Onii-chan." She in a nonchalant tone.