Rookie Two.

After that incident, I can't stop myself from smiling ear to ear. Of course why not?

I met him, again. I do not know if it's still coincidence or what. But anyways...

I shrugged at my own thought then I get inside the taxi. Free time, yay!

I felt the vibration inside the pocket of my jeans and I immediately get it to see who's calling me at this time.

*Peterpan sunbaenim💕*

What?!

I answered the call as I clears my throat. Holding my phone tight as my hands starts to shake.

"Seungwan-ah, are you free today? Uhm.. Can you meet me at the dance practice room, right now?" I can sense that he's sad.

"Okay okay. I will. Stay there sunbae, arraso? Wait for me." I sighed as he hang up the phone call.

I told to the driver to bring me back where I came from- to the building. The driver nods as he goes back. Good thing we didn't get that far. I immediately payed him as I thank him for doing it.

As I get off to the taxi, I run inside of the building, finding the room that I left earlier. Before opening the door, I quickly fixed my hair as I smiles widely before entering.

Seems like the time slows down for a bit. Why? I don't know too. He's too handsome, I cannot! >.<

I saw him standing as he leans on the wall, wearing his sweet, genuine smile.

I walk towards him then he slightly pinches my cheek as I felt blood rushing up to my cheeks, he noticed it also as he emits a low chuckle.

"What happened sunbae? Did the CEO yelled at you again?" I look at him as he shakes his head.

"Shush. I just want to talk to you for a while." He said as he caress my cheek. I don't know what's gotten into him to do this.

"Because of what, sunbae?" I try to hid the nervousness on my voice.

"Nothing. It's just, uhm... Wait. I know you're feeling it too. Don't be shy Wendy. I know you like me too, our feelings are same. I just want you to ask if I can court you?" He smiles widely as he waits for my answer.

A/N: So how is it? Can someone drop a guess about Peterpan? Come on! Hahaha. I'm sorry bcs this is lame again. Schoolwrks are dragging me down. :(