Chapter 2

Ranus Point Of View

Since reality is one of my domains I can bend anything to my will. This means I can create or destroy anything even without my creation and destruction domains. It also means I can control anything and anyone only I can decide whether I am bound by The Ancient Laws and The fates as well as Apollo's Oracle have no power over me. I created Black and Gold armor, shield, and Helmet. My sword was black (Chaotic Plutonium) and Gold(Imperial Gold). I have a black and gold hoodie, mask, and Chaotic Plutonium and Imperial Gold Gloves. I also have a black and gold cloak. Only my eyes are visible beneath the hood. "Come to The Throne Room" Chaos told me in my mind. I flashed to Chaos's Throne Room. "I Chaos, creator of The Universe hereby claim Ranus and Manus as my Twin Sons, Princes of The Universe, and Commanders of my army with Ranus as The Imperator of The Shadow Knights, my Elite Army"Chaos said. My eyes widened in shock. "You'd make me The Supreme Military Commander of your Army"I said shocked. "Yes, because you are The Oldest"said Chaos. "That was quite impressive father but now you must make Ranus The Mythical Hunter for him to be the Imperator" said a feminine voice. "I know that daughter"Chaos said. "Ranus, meet your Older sister Nyx"Chaos said. Then Chaos made me The Mythical Hunter.