Chapter 3

Ranus POV
My brother and I was still in my father's Throne Room. Our army stood in front of us. "You will go to earth but ally yourselves with The Olympian Gods"Chaos said. "Yes, Father"I said. "Let's get going"I said opening a portal. We stepped through the portal and appeared in Central Park where The Hunters of Artemis were losing a battle against an army of monsters led by The Minotaur, Kampe, and The Kraken. "Attack, my brethren"I shouted. I called down a huge bolt of Dark Lightning. It killed a Third of The Monster Army. I blasted another 500 monsters with Darkfire. I uncapped Riptide and Typhoon. I killed The Minotaur and Kampe easily. Then I went to fight against The Kraken. The Kraken drew an Imperial Gold and Mortal Steel Machete. I slashed at its leg making it howl in pain. I then kicked The Kraken in its stomach. It stumbled back a few feet. I stabbed The Kraken in the chest and it exploded into Gold Dust. The Shadow Knights killed the rest of The monsters. Then I flashed to my father's Throne Room. I told Chaos what happened. Chaos gave me the additional domains of Weather, Natural Disasters, The Eclipse, Monsters, Heroes, Weapons, Weaponry, Defense, War, Warfare, Conquest, Battle, Battle Strategy, Battle Tactics, Knowledge, Cleverness, Swordsmanship, Swordplay, Foresight, Truth, Lies, Danger, Doom, Light Energy, Dark Energy, Speed, Healing, Resources, Acid, Toxins, Poison, Venom, Languages, and The Pit of Tartarus since Tartarus faded. Thanatos came and gave me his full blessing. That enhanced my Life and Death powers.  I took The Kraken's Machete.
Artemis POV
My Hunters and I were saved by a mysterious army in all black. "Hunters, we will go to Olympus"I said. I heard a guy obviously the leader of the army saying that they would follow us to Mount Olympus. They followed us to Mount Olympus. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE AND WHY AREN'T YOU BOWING TO US"Zeus thundered at the army behind us. The leader who identified himself as Ranus or Perseus Achilles Jackson said that he was The Son and Heir of Chaos as well as his twin brother Manus or Theseus Achilles Jackson and that they are The Shadow Knights, Chaos's Elite Army. We all gasped in shock. Zeus dropped his master lightning bolt and fell off his Throne. Amused Laughter rang throughout the throne room. It was Chaos. "My sons are here to become your allies"Chaos stated.