Prologue and character

Character sheet

Raven- 19 years old, 5'7 with medium-long dark brown and black hair. Crystal, sharp green eyes. Excellent at fighting, though forced to not show it as she is a woman. Her father is a knight, sir Leon, though not one knows besides him, not even Raven knows. Ravens personally sword is a gold and silver forged sword, has almost perfect balance.
She is very kind and honest, but she gets snappy and kind of acts like a jerk when people undermine her. She would do anything for people she knows would do the same.

Arthur- 21 years of age, prince of Camelot at 6'0 tall with short dirty blonde hair and gray blue eyes. Been training to fight since young from his father, uther, the king. Best at sword fighting and trains the other knights. He has no personal sword he uses at the moment. He is unknowingly spoiled but he is very honorable and also a generous person. He is a brat and quite aggressive at times.

Merlin- 19 sorcerer, who no one knows about besides Gauis the physician at the castle. He is Arthur's manservant.

My story, I would say, is a rather long and complicated story. So I guess I'll start with when my story developed its plot. When I arrived in the kingdom of Camelot:

   Heart pounding, I stepped foot into the first village of Camelot. A small farming village, with many farmers and a blacksmith. I smiled, watching as a couple of young kids ran around with sticks, play fighting like noble knights with swords. Only they were laughing, and enjoying themselves. I gazed around, noticing the complete difference in attitude versus Cenrids kingdom villages. In Cenrids they were poor and bustling villagers, no kids were seen having fun only working. No market, only farmers. I could tell I would like Camelot a lot more than Cenrids.

     I was quick to exit this village, and head along the trail that lead to the Camelot city with the kings castle. The forest was open and wide, with thick oak and birch trees, with dotted spruce and elder trees. Their thick branches and brightly colored leaves, spotting out the bright sun. Not a cloud in the sky, it looked, and the suns warmth gave life to the forest ground below. I could hear frogs ribbit, and birds calling to one another. It was peaceful. But I knew now, that no matter where I go there will still be dangers, like beasts of magic, griffins and dragons, wyverns and other magical beasts that stalk the thick forests.

   I don't have much on me, as I am simply a traveller looking for a new, better life. I have my sword, the clothes on my back with an extra pair and some gold for exchange in a small pack on my back. I also had flint, for making fires, and water, of course. My sword was a normal iron sword, but it was a sword I found. Apparently it's a sword forged by a different metal, perhaps gold and iron together. Giving it a light gold and silver shine and a balanced light feeling. Since I was out of the village and would be traveling the forest for a day or two, I decided to take out my sword. I flipped it in my hand, and pointed it behind me. I continued to walk down the path.

    It was a couple of hours later when the sun began to sink on the horizon. The forest grew darker through the leaves shade, and the setting sun dotted the forest ground. I came to a small clearing and set up my camp. I found a few logs and sticks and made my fire using the flint. I rested against a large oak tree at the edge of the clearing, and closed my eyes falling asleep.

I dreamed again, not exactly dreamed, it's not like a nightmare of some sort. It happens not often, but often enough for me to be concerned and wary every night. This time, it was rather strange. I've never had one like this that started out as a nightmare and ended up something completely opposite.