C1:new student

Kring.. Kring..

"aw~~"Ara sit up straight in her bed while rubbing her sleeping eyes.

TOK TOK.

"nde"

"Ara.. wake up honey.. today is your first day.. "

"hm? "She blinked a few time as her head turn at het closet.Looking at her uniform hag on the closet door.

"oh! Gangnam High School! "She fastly run to her toilet then she took a very quick bath. After done, she prepare her self then she run downstairs.

(skip) -At the school-

"ohayogozaimas.. class.. "Said Mr. Tadashi the Japanese teacher as he step his foot on the class. All the students fastly run to their sit and greet him back.

"Ohayogozaimas Mr. Tadashi! "

"Today.. we'll have a new student. Please come in"

(meanwhile)

"huh?! New student? New victim to play with.. "Said Jimin as he put his leg on the table while looking at his member.

"play huh? Jimin.. you're so mean. "Said Jin.

"Park Jimin.. who know.. "He smirked. The door slinded to right a appear a girl with a big spectacles.

"pft! Hell Jimin.. "Said Suga.They just laugh at Suga words.The girl walked in then she bow at the teacher and the class.

"anyeong hasayo.. My name is Kim Areum."

"Areum? Not matching with your face.. "Said someone.Its make all thr students in that class laughing at her. Ara just give them a smile as she continue talking.

"You guys can call me Ara.. "she said. Mr. Tadashi smile looked at her.

"ok.. lets see.. who want to sit beside her? "Ask him. The class suddenly noisy. All the students didn't want to sit beside her except..

"i want to sit beside her.. can i??"Ask a hand who was named Bwi. He is one of the Bangtan member. Everyone looked at him weirdly except Bangtan member. (of course they are..)

"sure.. why not. Ara u can sit there.. "Said Mr. Tadashi.She smile at him and she bow at him before walked there. Everyone looked at her wrirdly especially girls. They give her a death glare at her.

Bwi who sit in front Jimin give him a sign at him. Jimin smirked as he know what Bwi want him to do with her. Before Ara can sit on the chair, Jimin pulled the chair beside making she falled on the ground.Everyone laughing again looked at her.Ara just bit het lips.She rub her but and stand up again.

"Park Jimin!!"Jimin looked at him then he sit down back on his place. Across his arms and said.

"i didn't do it. "He said in cool way. Mr. Tadashi look at him and he shake his head.

"My office.. after class.. "He said seriously.

(skip)

"Ara wait!! "Shout Bwi while trying to catch Ara. Ara stop walking as she turn her head looking at who was shout her name.

"huh~huh~can you.. huh~just follow me.. come. "

"mwo?! "Bwi grab her hand fastly and brought her to the tallest room in this school. Rooftop. When they reach there, Bwi let her hand go as he ask her to in there first. Ara just obey. As she step there. Her whole body froze. She didn't believe that Bwi brought her at them. She suppose ran away, but she cant. In front her now..was the guys with his member who was bully her first day in this school. Bangtan.

Hey guys~~

This is my third Jimin ff~

How about this new??

Thanks for reading …