C3:True or dare

Jimin POV

"yah~jimin ah.. why you so angry at her.. "asked Jin while putting the glass of water infront of me. I took the glass and rise my shoulder twice.

"I.. dont know.. the madness suddenly control my whole body.. "I glup the water into my mouth.

"I dont want to hurt her.. but.. u know.. "I take another gulp before putted the glass down.

"She look very scare u know hyung.. "Said Jungkook while eating his bread.I looked at him then i let out a deep sigh.

"huh.. can we.. stop talking about that nerd right now.. Im getting boring to talk about her."I said as he make an annoying face at them. Jungkook laugh looking at me like this meanwhile Jin just shake his head.To lazy to laugh.

"Guys~~!!!!!"Shout Bwi as he running fastly at our direction.

"What?! What happen?! "Said both of us at the same time.

"Lets play true or dare~?"Said Bwi ad he showing his rectangle smile at us. We both froze hearing what he talk. I thought there was a danger.. but.. pft. Fuck Bwi.

"aigo~Bwi!! "

(skip)

The bottle suddenly stop and its point at me.

"Jimin~"Said Jhope happily.

"Chimchim next~~"Said Bwi as he pointed his finger at me while making an evil eyes. (A/N:you know what i mean.. Bwi evil eyes~)

"Jimin. True.Or. Dare. "Said Suga one by one.I looked at tge bottle and think.

"i choose... dare! "I said confidentlty.

"Dare?? "Eveyone looked at each other then they smirked at me.

(skip) -By Suga The last-

Ara POV

Today is my second day at this school. I hope today will be more better then yesterday. I hope so.I was really greatfull that eomma didn't realise my crying eyes. Or not.. she will killed me again.Today i came to school earlier then anyone.I walked to my class my put my bag there.I felt bored sitting on the class alone so i decided to walk around the school. This school is big.Suddenly i saw something interested me. Its my favourite class room. Dance Room!!

"wow~Its dance room.. can i go in? Should i?? "I asked myself. Without my knowing and contractions my legs walked closer to the door and its stopped in front the door.Wait? Someone is here? Did i heard it right? Did the music come from this room? Or.. maybe just my imagination?

"maybe just my imagination.. "My hands fastly pushed the door and my body suddenly being froze.Did i.. saw it right?

Author POV

Ara stond there. Frozing. She didn't believe with what she saw right now. Its was like.. dream. Yeah.. dream..Jimin was there. Dancing like an angle without cloth on his body. Making his tone abss review and metled her heart. The busy Jimin suddenly saw her reflection on the mirror.He eyes going wide as he stop dancing.

"huh! "His shocked face turn to smirked.

"love what you saw nerdy? hm?"He asked as he take his tiny towel and wiped his sweat body.Ara cheeks start to get red as she looked at Jimin calmly wiped his sweat infront her.She looked down and shake her head as no.

"hm? no? "Asked Jimin.

"if no.. then why your face turn to red?Hm?Tell me.."He continue talked.Ara peek his face behide her spec and hair then she talked.

"h-hot.. maybe.. "Jimin chucked hearing her answer. He continue buttoning his white uniform while Ara stond there.Still frozing. Then, he turn off the light also the music.

"i-i go first.. "Said Ara shuttering.Before she walked out, Jimin grab het arms and blocked her.

"i-i need to talk with you.. something.. "Jimin eyes ball looked away.

"its personal.. "He said it slowly but Ara still can heard it.

Hey~~~

here u go.. hope u like..

Well.. this is last for today..

Meet again next weeks..

Wait 4 me •€•