C2:Bully by Bangtan

"Anyeong nerdy~"Said Jimin with an angry tone make Ara felt goose bump all over her body. She just stand there. Froozing and at the same time scared. Bwi, who was standing behide her take this change to push her in front of Jimin angry face. Jimin's eyes ball moving down and meet her eyes who was covered by a big spectacle.He looked at her then a smirked draw on his face. His hand slowly touch her cheeks and going down to her lips.

"Hm.. soft.. so nerdy.. how was your first day?? "He asked.

"f-fine.. i guest.. "She answer his question. Tried to sound brave at him.

"fine? Fine u say? "His smirked gone for sudden.Jimin pushed her hardly making she fall down. She hisses quietly. Scare if Jimin will heard her.Jimin just give ungly looked at her meanwhile the other laughing looked at her.

"well.. guest u say that word to a wrong person darling.. haha.. "Said Rapmon as he shaking his head at her.Jimin kneel down at her level and said.

"Baby~u have to pay what u have did to me.. "

"i-i do what?! "Ara shout. Jimin just chucked hearing her voice.

"aw~so cute~ommo! She is angry~"Said Jhope while mocking her. Again. Bangtan member also Jimin laughing at Jhope joke. Ara bit her lips. Tried to control her madness.

"Huh?! U ask me? What? You do what? OMG! "Jimin grab her amrs and force her to get up. Then, he bring her on the coner of the rooftop then he pushed her. After that, he hold her hair hardly then he pulled it.Make Ara yelled in pain.

"h-hajima!! Its hurt! "Ara voice start to cracked.The other just kept silent. Actually they are shocked with what Jimin did to
her. He never do like this before except for a boy.

"so.. tell me.. what have u done to me? hm? "

"i-i didn't know.. "A tears start to falled down to her cheeks.Jimin still not satisfied with her answer. He began to pulled her hair more stronger then before.

"ah! Please.. plased.. stop.. its really hurt! "She cried.

"i won't -"

"Jimin! Enough.. she is a girl.. remember?!"Said Jin stopped him. Jimin give Jin a glare then he slowly let her hair go.

"You save today.. but.. remember.. if i going to be call by any teacher because of you.."He pointed his finger at her.

"You.. will.. dead.. "Then, he walked away followed by the other. Bwi, give her a death glare while Jhope give her a death sign. The other just look at her then they walked away.As they gone, Ara kneel down. She hugging her legs then she begin to cry hardly. She was scared. Very scared.

Ara POV

Why they have to make me as their victim? Why they have to bully me? Why?? What is my fault?? Just because i am a nerd.. they bully me??! Before this.. i was also the bully victim.Because of that, i change my school. Hopping that this school..will treat me better then my old school.But.. Its still same! Its doesn't change at all.. DOESN'T CHANGE!!

"appa~im scared.. please.. please help me...im scared.
jinjja.. "I said as i looked up at the sky. Hopely he can heard me here. Crying for his help.

KRING. KRING.

I looked at my phone then i wipe my tears before i answer the call.Its eomma. I take a deep breath before i answer the call.

Anyeong~

So guys.. this is for today~Have fun.

I know.. Jimin was so bad in this story.BUT its is just for this chapter.. I will not doing this again..I scared..

well …bye~