two

jjk

"There's my favorite girl!" Jiyeon turns her attention from her locker to Kai, who was walking in her direction. Kai immediately drags Jiyeon into a hug, he sets his chin on her head, although they were tall, Jiyeon was just a bit shorter than Kai.

“I missed my best friend.” Kai mumbles, he meant every word. Jiyeon hugs Kai just as tight and smiles.

“You literally saw me a few days ago, what's up?” Jiyeon pulls back to lock eyes with Kai, “You know you can tell me anything right?” There was a change in tone, Jiyeon said her words gently.

Kai chuckled the sudden sentimental moment away and ran a hand through his hair.

“Just that I miss my captain that's all.” Kai smiles and playfully punches Jiyeon's shoulder, “And um, he told me what happened with you two.” Mumbled Kai, Jiyeon rolls her eyes and shuts her locker.

“I'm not getting back with him, we both came to an agreement.” Jiyeon retorts, “If he can't move on then I don't know what to tell him.” Kai nods and leans against the lockers.

“Anyway, besides that situation, I heard we got seven applicants for the team!” Exclaims Kai, as co-captain Kai was always excited for new players. Jiyeon smiles as she thinks about her team.

“Tell the principal to announce a quick meeting after school today, both the players and the applicants.” Says Jiyeon just before the bell rings, Kai nods and begins to set off for the office.

“Yah Jiyeon!” He calls from down the hall, Jiyeon turns around to see Kai ruffling his hair, “I love how we dyed our hair the same color!” He gives off his famous smile and watches Jiyeon laugh in response.