twelve

jjk

Lunch was quiet, Jiyeon sat with Sana and Jeno, they sat the furthest away from the other students. Jeno stuffed her mouth with rice, Sana slowly ate her lunch and Jiyeon barely touched her food yet.

"If you don't eat now, you won't be able to practice after school." Sana scolds Jiyeon for not eating her lunch, Jiyeon nods and picks up her chopsticks.

"What's up? You seem quiet today.” Jeno asks, Jiyeon smiles and lets out a laugh.

“I'm just thinking, you know how I get when I think.” Jiyeon goes back to eating her food, after reassuring her friends, they all grew quiet.

At the other side of the lunchroom, Jungkook stared at Jiyeon. He was sitting with Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon. Jimin and Taehyung were sitting with the baseball team, a place where Jungkook wasn't allowed to be at yet.

“Go talk to her, she's with her friends.” Namjoon urges as he reads his newest book: Demian. Hoseok who had been too busy eating his lunch, had finally looked up.

“I agree with hyung, it doesn't hurt to try and talk.” Adds Hoseok, he sneakily steals food from Namjoon's tray. Yoongi, who had already finished his food, was sleeping next to Jungkook.

“I guess...” Jungkook's voice trailed as he looked back at Jiyeon again. Namjoon chuckles and he turns the page, glancing at Jiyeon as well.

“The one sitting across from the two girls right?” Namjoon asks, completely turning his attention to the girls. Jungkook nods with a smile, to him, Jiyeon managed to make the school uniform look amazing. Her athletic body was always a turn on.

“Yah! I can sense dirty thoughts!” Hoseok chuckles and playfully hits Jungkook from across the table, Namjoon and Jungkook laugh.

“They can't be stopped.” Says Namjoon, he nods at Jungkook. The boy exhaled slowly before rising from his seat, he makes his way over to Jiyeon. Hoseok and Namjoon watch in anticipation.

“H-Hey Jiyeon.” Jungkook greets with a smile and a bow, Jiyeon, Sana and Jeno look over to Jungkook.

“Hey.” Jiyeon says, she smiles at Jungkook before looking back at her lunch.

“Was there something you needed?” Sana asks cheerfully, she was so going to get Jiyeon later. Jeno watches while stuffing her face with kimchi, glancing between Jungkook and Sana.

“I came to talk to Jiyeon noona.” Mumbles Jungkook, his face feeling hot and ears turning pink.

“I'm not your noona, you're older than me by two weeks. I won't call you oppa if that's what you want to hint at either.” Jiyeon states solemnly, she never looked up at Jungkook, he panics slightly.

“No, no! Of course not! I just wanted to ask about practice.” Jungkook tugs at his collar, feeling extremely hot from nervousness. Jiyeon then slowly rose her head and nodded at Jungkook.

“Yeah? What about it?”

“We have practice today after school right?” He asks, Jiyeon rolls her eyes.

“Did you not hear the announcement? Yes we do have practice.” Jiyeon scolds the boy, Jungkook did in fact hear the announcement, he just wanted a reason to speak with Jiyeon.

“Oh right, sorry.” Jungkook blushes and bows, Jiyeon rolls her eyes.

Pabo.