Chapter 12

Your POV

When I got to the guild what I feared had happened. Erza was showing Mira the picture! Gray, Natsu, and Lucy ran in trying to catch up. When Natsu came in Mira looked at me and smirked.

"Natsu I have a question for ya!" Mira yelled. Natsu just nodded. "When are you and (fn) gonna start dating?" Mira smirked. My face turned bright red. I looked at Natsu, and he made Erza's hair go to shame.

"Natsu let's go pick out a job." Lucy said dragging him to the request board. He was still shocked. I couldn't help, but giggle at his reaction.

"Gray! Wanna go on a job?" I yelled. I saw him nod. I went to the request board next to Lucy and a now upset Natsu. "Natsu are you ok.'

"I'm fine just go on your job with Gray already!" Natsu yelled.

"Fine, I will! Gray let's go!" I yelled and stormed out of the guild.

~Time Skip~

"(Fn) are you ok?" Gray asked. I honestly didn't know. The man I thought loved me just ruined our relationship.

"Gray can you do me a favor when we get back to the guild?" He nodded. "Can you help me with Natsu." Gray smirked when I said this which made me smile.

"Yeah don't worry I have a plan, but you have to go with it now matter what." Gray say. I just nodded. He told me the plan and I agreed.

~Time Skip to two days later~

Gray and I got back from our job little while ago, and we haven't seen Natsu at all. I moved into my own apartment after we got back. When I got back to the guild I saw Jade with Happy. Shit he's here.

"(Fn)" I jumped. I looked to see Erza. I sighed. People say I'm the mini her, but I don't see it. (Flash back to all the time you have stopped Natsu and Gray from fighting and make both of them feel afraid) Actually I am. "Gray, Lucy and I are going to the beach care to join?" Erza asked. I just nodded. (It's a trap!) ((if you get that reference I love you so much)) "We're leaving in 30 minutes. Go home and pack." With that I went home with Jade.

~Time skip~

I arrived at the train station seeing Gray waiting for me I smile and we walked into the train. I walk into the train cart last and saw Natsu he saw me. His eyes widened. I slowly tried to walk out of the train but Erza picked me up.

"Erza put me down now!" I yelled she smirked.

"As you wish princess." Erza said.

"Hey that's my nick name for her." Gray pouted. I saw Natsu's brow twitch. I knew what they were doing. Gray scooped me from Erza's arms. "Come with me my princess!" Gray said setting me down in a seat. I blush as Gray put his arm around me.

"That's enough!" Natsu yelled and stood up. About to start a fight with Gray.

"Natsu sit your ass down now." I said standing right in front of him. I put my hand on his chest. He slapped it away and sat back down. I sat back down with Gray then the train started to move. I put my head on his shoulder as Natsu put his head in Lucy's lap. I don't remember the rest of the trip to the beach.

~Time skip~ (I'm sorry about the time skips)

"Everyone put your swim suits on we're going swimming!" Erza said in her swim suit. My sweat dropped.

"(Fn) what's wrong?" Lucy asked.

"I don't own a swim suit." I said while looking down. Natsu started laughing making me feel even worse. Lucy shoot him a glare.

"I have an extra don't worry about it." Lucy smiled at me. I smiled widely at her. Lucy Erza and I went to go change.

"(Fn) I'm sorry I have been mean to you, but I want to be your friend." I was about to say something but Erza whispered something in her ear and Lucy's eyes sparkled. I slowly back away into a wall. They came towards me and I became very  afraid.

Natsu's POV

"Damn those girls take way too long to get ready." I said. Gray nodded

"Are you talking about us?" (Fn) said. Gray and I turned around and saw the girls. Erza was in a black bikini. Lucy was in her white bikini with the pink flowers. (Fn) was in a pink bikini with yellow stars. Damn (fn) has an amazing body.

"Princess how are you?" Gray asked while picking (fn). My blood boiled. Lucy smirked at me.

"What!" I yelled.

"Go talk to her!" She yelled. "(Fn) Natsu wants to talk to you in private." Lucy said to (fn). (Fn) nodded and we walked to talk alone.

"Sorry." I said bluntly. She glared at me.

"Sorry. Sorry! Is all you have to say to me! After all the shit you put me through! I... I thought you cared, but you just turned your back on me." She cried. I didn't know what to do. So I hugged her. She fought the hug but gave in. We sat there in the hug for a while.

"(Fn) let's go swimming ok." I said with my famous smile. She gave me a small smile. She held my hand as we walked to our group of friends. All of the smiling at us happily. I thought I heard someone (*cough Erza and Lucy cough*) say 'my ship has sailed' but I don't care as long as (fn) is happy I'm happy.

"Natsu, (fn) will not be moving back in with you it's weird for you two to be living together." I blushed and (fn) was laughing with pink on her cheeks. I couldn't be happier. And let's just say that I might sneak into (fn)'s house from time to time, but that'll be a secret.