Chapter four

Shadowpaw perspective:
After the troop left I started to think why mommy would leave me. Leatherpaw is trying to help with my training even though she isn't done with her training. The clan is making it so their can be more than one medicine cat at a time. We could have used that a while ago when the great War happened. Since that happened!
*cough cough* sorry I get "choked up" sometimes. That's how Clovernose died. Saving my mom and the kits. She didn't have to. No-one was going to attack the kits. And if they were my mom could have handled it.

Stormstrike walked up to me. Almost deadish. Slow and painfullish. I cuddled with my dad along with nestlepaw and falconpaw. I had a dream that There was a fire. I didn't know where it was but there was a fire. Some place where a big lake was next to the fire. All the Warriors were in a island in the middle of the lake. Nestlepaw was saving a cat from the middle of the fire. Some cats lying there bloddy and had fur everywhere.  Some warriors were under trees on fire. Dead. I wake up and go to what leatherpaw called training all day.
It's where when a medicine cat leaves and the eldest apprentice has to train any future medicine cat/warrior. It rely on applies to medicine cats but sometimes warrior apprintinces decide to join in on the tradiotion. This day happens on a special moon every one year to five years. We call it the declaration moon. It "declares" if the appintence is ready to become a medicine or warrior. Leatherpaw is worried that WildHeart won't return in time for this tradition. Without her here leatherpaw won't become LeatherSheath. That's her medicine cat name.