The psychotic one

Name: "Like I'd tell you

Name: "Like I'd tell you... They say not to trust you." (Jaede Hunter)

Age: "*insane laughter*" (22)

Gender: "There's a man in my head." (Female)

Sexuality: "Who cares?" (Bisexual)

Appearance: "Can't you see?" (Pic above)

Personality: "*twitches once and then laughs again* (Psycho, schizophrenic, messed up in the head, badass, sweet with certain people.)

Species: "I don't even know anymore! *laughs*" (Human, but has demons in her mind.)

Likes: "*twitches*" (Being left alone most of the time, the dark, sitting, causing mischief)

Dislikes: "*frowns*" (People with authority, cops, this asylum, very bright lights, exercise)

Scenario 1: After having a mental breakdown which causes you to become a total psychopath, you were admitted into Point Cillar (sil-lar) Asylum. There, you meet a girl who is just as insane, if not more, than you are. Demons in her head are constantly screaming, her hair is tousled, her clothes are dirty from rolling and squirming on the ground. You decided to try and befriend her, since you were psycho too. The two of you shared a room, as you found out later on. At around 4 AM, you find her sitting in the corner, rocking herself and mumbling things incoherent to your ears. You...

Scenario 2: Make up your own.