what is Florida like!<3

Hey it me Heavieway205 I have been to florida just last year with my older sister, older brother, 3 little sisters, and my Mom we went to Florida on the way there we saw a lot of things we even saw some huge cow the size of a school gym wow was that thing huge. Well anyway on the way there we went through Mempheis, Tennessee it was sorta scary to me and my sister ( Oldest ) we went to a hotel that had a pool in side a garage 8 yards away from the hotel but they owned the pool. We finally got to Atlanta, Gorgeia it was the most beutiful at night all you seen was lights and really tall buildings there was one building that light up like gold. While were there we  got lost 3 times trying to get to an exit but everybody drove so fast on the highway we almost got hit millions of times and there was so much traffic that I wondered why people were going so fast and there was 5 different lanes. We had arrived to Florida where my aunt lives it was the most beutiful place i had ever seen in my entire life so beutiful. She said they can get a lot of hurricans and storms which I was scared but I totally forgot when I saw they had a pool so we went swimming everyday the most fun i had ever had when we went to town because she lived out in the country we went to some store I don't know what it was called but it was the awesomest place I have ever been to.