Chapter 1

Coming home form the bar to see my children and husband. I get home and walk in the door but wait my house is destroyed?

 I start to yell saying " What happened to my home!?" 

As my husband comes stumbling in with a beer can in his hand I calmly repeat " What has happened to my home?" 

He starts by saying " Well what do you mean honey?" 

" DO YOU NOT SEE THIS" I say crying. 

He says " Oh yeah the kids needed something to do while I went on a beer run." 

"Why the fuck did you leave the kids here alone to destroy the fucking house you dip-shit."

 He yells " What the fuck is your problem huh I am trying to have a nice night and you come home home from the bar and start yelling that is not okay!" 

I yell back " What do you expect I work at the bar I have to deal with drunks all day and I am on my feet all day and I have to come home and deal with another drunk ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??" 

" ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS I HAVE TO BE HERE ALL DAY WITH YOUR KIDS, YOUR KIDS, NOT MINE BUT YOURS AND YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE WITH THEM ALL DAY." 

I start crying saying " If they are not your kids then what the fuck are you still doing here then." He starts to think saying " You know what I don't know what I am doing here I don't even love you, never have and never will." 

*Slaps him* 

" What the fuck is your problem you stupid fucking whore" he yells.

 " You, you are my fucking problem" I yell!! 

To be continued........ but I hope you liked it :)