Max

So this one might not make as much sense. But it's based as if we had a feature government with kings and queens. F/n is friends name. Y/p is your pet and P/n is your pets name. If you don't have a pet just make one up. Also I love putting on pictures so sorry if the pictures are annoying.

Your POV

" You have to. It's for the kingdom" my mother said.

We were currently arguing in my room. I had told the maids not to come in.

"I know but really an arranged marriage?" I asked. I did not want to marry someone I didn't know.

" That's what happened to me and I eventually loved your father" she said.

I sighed. I knew there was no point in trying to get out of it. " At least tell me what he's like"

She smiled " Well that's what the meeting tomorrow is for"

I sighed again " So I'm supposed to hear about him through a meeting that my maid and his servant have?"

" Well-" she started.

" I know that's how you and dad meet but that's not how I want to do things." I said

Her smiled dropped " This
conversation is over. Tomorrow your maid will meet with his servant. She will tell you about him then, in one year, you will marry him. And tonight you will not leave your room unless for dinner"

I gave a small laugh. Something I do when I'm mad "This is unfair"

" I'll see you at dinner." she said then walked out.

I stood there. An arranged marriage to someone I don't even know. I sat on my bed and put my head in my hands. My maid, f/n, walked in. Well I say maid she is my best friend.

" My lady what's wrong?" she asked.

" I've told you f/n call me y/n. And I don't want to be married to some guy I don't even know and the only information I get is from his servant." I said taking my head out of my hands.

" My lady what can I do to help? I mean this meeting is just me going to meet some guy in our best clothes." she said.

I smiled at the fact that she stilled called me my lady. Then I had an idea. I've had this since I first heard of this meeting " Hey so you know how everyone says we look alike?"

" Yeah?" she said.

I patted the spot on the bed next to me and she sat down "Welll what if we traded places? All you need to do is pretend to be sick. And I know who the replacement maid is so we can talk to her. And maybe with some makeup on you so you can look just like me" I said.

" I don't know" she said.

" Oh come on" I grabbed her hands " Please I will owe you. And I want to hear about him for myself"

She sighed " It would be nice to be on the receiving end of my wonderful service"

I smiled and hugged her tight.