The beginging of 6th grade

I was hoping to have my whole middle school years planned out. Go to parties, made some new fiends, and just have fun while being a thirteen year old. Today was my very first day of school and I was itching to see who was in my classes. Well first let me tell you a little about myself I'm savannah oconnor from the little streets of New Jersey. I wasn't the shy and quiet one all the time... I'm mostly funny and out going everyone says that about me. I have blonde hair with piercing green eyes. I've always wanted a big brother or just a close guy friend that can protect me or just make me laugh every once and a while. But you know whatever Savannah wants she never gets..

Ok that's enough about me so anyways as I walked in the school to first period I was a little lost. I ended up in the 8th grade hallway and that was not fun seeing all those tall people looking at me! As soon as I found out where I was supposed to gone I quickly headed there because the bell already rang. Which met I was late.. I though to myself this isn't going to be a fun day.

As the day was going on I found out that my best friend I've know since I was a baby is moving. Her name was Alexandra. She has brown beautiful straight hair and her personality is one of a kind. No one could ever replace her. I wanted to scream and pull all my hair out. I just couldn't deal with this news right now. She was the one who was supposed to go to prom with she was supposed to have my back. But now all those perfect ideas are crushed. What am I gonna do now? I have a bad feeling this isn't going to be good at all.

I had to get this off my head till I got home because stress and school aren't two things that mix together. I made sure I wasn't ganna be late to my last class.