The New School

Hi, I'm Lorri and I'm new to the school called S.H.I.E.L.D and the prince of Asgard Thor and the Avengers go there also Thor's brother Loki and I would love to meet Loki one day and I know some people would call him bad but I think Loki is just misunderstood don't you think?

Well, here I go wish me luck oh yeah I forgot to tell you why I'm going here. I'm just like Loki and plus Loki and I are real brother and sister. Nick Fury said I had come here so I wouldn't get into "trouble" yeah right, anyway the first class I have Tony Stark "Iron Man" and I also have She-Hulk "Jen" the class is called intelligence and I think I'm smarter than Tony. Okay, he thinks just because he made an iron suit that he is the smartest person in the class no, I know how they made the super-soldier serum that made Captain America also I know how to make but I'm not telling Nick Fury about that NO WAY! 

*time skip*

Yay, it's lunch and I found Loki but wait for the Avengers and Thor want me to go sit with them should I go or should I go sit with Loki? I will go and see what they want with me first before I choose. Thor just said " Lorri come to sit with us and become the earth's greatest warrior. You will have fun sitting with us on your first day here." I said, "I will if Loki comes over here too he is your brother Thor let him join with you he has no friends and he looks lonely." Tony looked at me in a weird way because I didn't want Loki to be alone. "What's wrong Tony are you still shocked that I beat you in my first class, or because I'm being nice to Loki."

Captain America said, " wait you were the one Tony said 'someone beat me in class' and why do you want Loki over here in the first place?" I'm going to say that Loki and I are siblings I said "because it's not right to leave someone out because of the way they are and I'm just like Loki I know how he feels that's why Captain. Plus the fact he is my brother " Thor had a sad look on his face and called Loki over to sit with them but Loki said " no brother." Thor said to me " I'm sorry but he will not come over here." "That's okay," I said.

So I walked to where Loki was sitting and I asked: " can I sit with you please?" Loki said, " why do you want to sit with me?" "because your father the frost giant had two kids when Odin came and he got you out but not me and did Odin tell you that you are a frost giant to also that in the castle there were two kids and that one of them was a girl?" Loki said "yes what does that mean? does that mean you are my long lost sister? or are you just pulling a trick on me?" I said " yes Loki I am your sister and I can prove that I give me a test." and he gave me a test and I passed it. Loki said "so you are my sister but does this mean you have powers like me? cuz that would be so cool." I said, " yes I do have powers but, I can't control them when I want them to work they don't and when I don't want them to work they will can you please help me, brother?" Loki said, " yes, of course, I will help you sister I would love to help you with ever you want." "Thanks", I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just saying I write all my stories on google docs and on that this story is 15 pages.