Escape...NOW

Hi...I'm Sunny and this is a book about my life and why it's so important.

But first let's start at the beginning, where it all got bad.

"Hey Sunny," Moriah said. I replied saying, " Yea?" "Come here," she answered. 

So I went to see what happened and she explained she didn't want to be my friend anymore because I was too weird for her. 

I immediately rushed to the library(somewhere I could cry alone). Suddenly I look up and see my crush,(since my friends are reading this book I won't say his real name) Martin staring at me and he asked what was wrong.

 "I couldn't reply looking like this,"I thought. Finally, had to answer so I said, "um....nothing." I couldn't believe I literally just lied to my crush? 

I didn't even give him time to speak before I wiped my eyes and ran back to class.

I mean like after all who wants to look like that in front of their crush?

Finally after forever the day ends. 

And I literally run all the way home to my little cottage house in New Jersey, when I reach there I pack a bag so fast but then stop....what about Liz and Jace, my little siblings of course need me. They have my parents, I thought.

 They will be just fine and I jump out the window and run all the way to my best friend's house, Elizabeth. 

When I get there I explain what happened quickly. I also tried everything I could to get her to come with me, but it was no hope. 

"So I starting this journey alone," I thought. I suddenly pulled at my phone and went to maps, I knew exactly where I was going......South Carolina. 

Which would take at least 11 hours and 7 minutes, so about 686.0 miles away from here. "I'm glad I took some loaner money," I said aloud, while holding a few 100 dollar bills. 

And that begins Sunny's journey.