Battling A Thaw In Relations! - Ash VS Calem (Part 1) - 15

*Flashback*

PA Announcer: Reporting to all students, please come to the gymnasium to watch the battle between Ash and Calem! We hope you enjoy your weekend! Have a fun Friday afternoon!

Gary: FINALLY! IVE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY FOR THIS! YOU GOT THIS ASHY BOY!

Dawn: You can do it Ash!!

Dawn: Hey Serena, ready? "Dawn winked"

Serena: .... uhm... yes! "Serena said nervously"

Ash: Here we go...... lets go Pikachu!

Pikachu: Pika!!!

End Of Flashback

The students of Lumiose High were now leaving their classrooms and were heading towards the gymnasium. Everyone except for Ash and Calem, of course. Ash and Calem had to wait a while before they could go to the battlefield. They were still waiting in the classroom. Ash was sitting 2 rows in front of Calem and Calem was sitting 2 rows behind Ash. It was awkward.

Calem's POV--

Calem: Well... this is awkward.. The classroom is dead quiet. Everyone except me and that loser sitting in front of me is waiting to witness greatness today! I will beat Ash! And I will get Serena back. Yeah that's my Serena. MINE. Im going to make sure she doesn't fall for anyone but me! 

End POV.

Calem: Who even are you?!

Ash didn't know what Calem was saying. He was confused.

Ash: What do you mean?

Calem: You know what I mean. Stop asking stupid questions. Ever since you've came here, you've ruined everything. You separated me from my friends. You act like youre a hero but youre nothing. And i'll show you during the battle. 

Ash: Listen Calem, why are you so mad at me? Ive done nothing wrong at all! My dream is to become a pokemon master! I came here to become a better trainer and battle strong trainers such as yourself! You dont know my full story...

Calem: Oh I know your full story!!... nice try though. Oh and stop trying to get Serena to love you. Because she WON'T !!!

Ash: SHUT UP!!

Ash screamed as heavily as he could. Ash wasn't the type of guy to get mad at someone so easily. However, when Calem told Ash to stop trying to get Serena to love him, he completely lost it. 

Ash: Listen Calem. I dont know why you're acting like this, but if its because of Serena, then you need to calm down. Serena is a friend of mine. That's it. I'm not into that kind of stuff anyway. But your attitude is disgusting. I'll show you how we deal with bad attitude in Kanto. 

Ash: Come on Pikachu.. lets go. 

Pikachu: Pikaaaaa!!!!!! *Pikachu was mad at Calem*

Calem: Whatever...

As Ash and Pikachu were walking down the hall, they saw Professor Sycamore walking towards them. The professor was going to ask them to come on down but he also questioned where Calem was. 

Professor: Hey its Ash! 

Ash: Hey professor. What's taking so long?