Caught - 13

Class was over. It was now lunch break. Lunch break was one hour long at Lumiose High. 

Ash had to go back to his home to get his poke balls as his battle against Calem was going to start soon.

Ketchum Residence In Vaniville--

Ash: Hmmm.... I wonder what Pokemon I should choose. Wait a minute. He never told me if it was a 3v3 or 6v6. What am I going to do now!?

Ash went to his backyard where all his Pokemon were. 

Ash: All right guys. I'm battling this student in my class named Calem. He really wants to battle against me. He said I was "lucky" to tie against Diantha. We'll see about that, right guys!?

Ash's Pokemon cheered for their beloved trainer. They all wanted to battle but Ash couldn't use all of them. 

Ash: Hey Pikachu 

Pikachu: Pika?

Ash: You know what, I actually don't think our battle will be a 6v6 battle. I mean, why would Calem want a full battle? He even said it himself. He told me how lucky I was to tie against the Kalos Champion, and how I've never travelled before. Meaning how could I possibly have 6 pokemon? Calem sure is clueless, thats for sure!

His Pokemon laughed. They all thought Calem was an idiot. 

Ash: In that case, I'll only bring 3 Pokemon! I'll show him how "lucky" I got. Pikachu, i'm sorry, but you're going to have to sit out on this one. Sorry!

Pikachu: Pika.... (damnnit....) 

Ash then proceeded to his other Pokemon. He first walked up to Sceptile. 

Ash: Sceptile?

Sceptile: Scep?

Ash: I choose you buddy!

Sceptile: Sceptile!!!

Ash then proceeded to Infernape. 

Ash: Hey buddy! I know how strong you are. Remember the Sinnoh League? You were amazing!

Infernape remembered his amazing victory against Paul's Electivire. Infernape was proud of that battle and he was very proud to be chosen as one of Ash's pokemon in the battle.

Ash: Then I choose you! 

Infernape: Infernape!

Ash: Now... for my final Pokemon. Hmmm. 

Ash: Hey! Do you guys know where Snorlax is?

All of his pokemon laughed and pointed their fingers towards a large tree. Snorlax was sleeping in the shade. 

Ash: Of course! Snorlax sure does love to sleep! But I know how strong Snorlax is. 

Ash walked up to Snorlax. 

Ash: Hey Snorlax! Snorlax!

Snorlax slowly got up. 

Ash: Hey buddy! Wanna battle today? 

Snorlax: Snorlax! Snore! 

Ash: Ok! Then thats that. I choose you! 

Ash put his poke balls in his bag and went inside with Pikachu to grab a quick snack before having to go back to School. Delia wasn't at home. She actually went to Santalune City to go grocery shopping. 

Ash: Hey Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika?

Ash: I wonder why Calem wanted our battle to be in the gymnasium with the whole School watching..