Shower Shenanigans

Jays POV
The steam from the shower fogs up the bathroom and I watch her  from the bathroom door way . But I can still see the hot water run down her perfect body. She glides the soapy sponge all over her body I can't help but get hard watching her. She looks like a dream .  Jessica is a natural stunner.

Everything she does is a turn on for me . I watch as she bends down to grab the shampoo bottle then lathering shampoo through her hair . I can't take it anymore I undress and get in the shower with her.  Then I pin her against the shower wall and kiss her roughly. Jessica kisses me back with the same passion.
" Did you enjoy the show . " She says
" I did very much indeed enjoy the show ,  I didn't think you knew i was watching you  . " I said
" Jay I always know when your watching me even though you think I don't . " she says
Jessica leans back against the shower wall and her beautiful brown eyes scan my body .
" Like what you see babe . " I say then i grab her chin and i tilt my head towards her fuckable lips . I careless my tongue across her bottom lip and then slip my tongue in her mouth . She tilts her head and moans . Then I brush my hands over her perfect tits. Before resting my hands on her perfect curvy hips .

As I pull her to me before i put myself  inside her I tease her and make her beg and plead to give her what she wants . My fingers make their way to the front of her body then slipping my fingers inside her p*ssy  . " Oh god yesss ." She moans . I take my fingers out of her and say ... " Did you enjoy that baby ." ... " oh Jay you have no I dea how much I enjoyed that ." Jessica says . I turn off the shower and grab us both a towel then wrapping one around my waist then taking the other one and wrapping it around her body then setting her on the counter and rub lotion on her arms and legs and carrying her to our room and putting her in bed then sliding in next to her spooning her in my arms and the falling asleep.