*Memory 2* Nasrin's Parents

"Nasrin, you have to stay here. Hide in this door." Said my dad as he pointed at the door inside of the closet. 

"It's the only way you'll stay safe." My mom said as she gently took my hand and put me in the closet.

Quickly I grabbed my favorite teddy bear and my blanket. 

"Bye Nasrin." They both said quietly.

Tears started rolling from my Mom's eyes.

"Mommy, no cry." I said taking my thumb out of my mouth.

She took her hand and gently stroked it across my face.

"We love you Nasrin, Mommy and Daddy will always be here." Said my Mom as she pointed at my chest.

Suddenly the front door burst open and two strangers with guns ran in.

My mother and father both shoved me into the closet, then slammed the door.

I fell to the floor. 

But the door opened just enough without anyone able to see me, for me to see exactly what was going on.

I saw the two men stab a knife into my mom's throat.

My dad punched one in the jaw but soon after the stranger shot him in the head.

Tears steadily rolled down my face as I tightened my grip on the hand of my teddy bear.

I didn't scream because my daddy always told me that it was bad to scream.

One man had a walkie talkie.

"Their dead." He said loudly.

It all happened so fast, my head just couldn't process it.

"And the girl?" Blared the speaker.

"Yeah, we found her body in the bedroom, I guess they already disposed of her."

Mommy and Daddy put a dead girl in my room, they said it will protect me.

"Well done then, you can head back now." 

Like that they were gone.

Immediately after I heard the front door shut I ran straight over to the bodies.

"Mommy! Wake up!" I yelled into the ear of my dead mother.

I shook her and got my hands bloody.

"Daddy?! Wake Up!!" I screamed.

There I sat in a pool of blood,

Crying with my blood soaked teddy bear.

"Wake Up!!!!!" I sobbed hysterically 

I touched the cold face of my mom.

Her sightless eyes staring into the abyss of loneliness.

I took the glasses off of my dad and touched his blood soaked shirt.

I brushed my fingers against the hole in my mother's neck.

Her flesh was open to the air.

Their blood wasn't what scared me the most but the fact that they wouln't wake up even though their eyes were open.

My mothers ring twinkled in the light of the living room.

My life changed forever that day when my parents were murdered.

They were murdered only three years after I, their only child was born.