Chapter 6

Georgias POV
I woke up in someone's bed not remembering what happened last night. All I remember is after me and grayson wear done dancing I took a solo cup and started drinking.

I got up and looked to see that I was in someone else's clothes. I looked around the room and soon noticed I was in Grayson's room. But grayson was no where to be found . Maybe he went down stares. So I hoped down the stares and went into the kitchen.

There I saw a grayson dolan cooking what it looks like breakfast!! I walked behind him and hugged him from behind and said "good morning". "Morning Georgia" he said with this kind of raspy morning voice .

"What you making?" I asked like I didn't already know . "Breakfast". "Ou, thankyou but you didn't have to do that ". "Nah it's okay I wanted some to anyways so". I couldn't stop staring st him. Thank good he was looking at the stove cuz I bet I looked a little creepy.

Grayson's POV
I could tell georgia was staring at me. God she's so beautiful I just wanna hug and kiss her forever . But I can't I gotta wait to make a big move . It's gotta be perfect when I ask her out tonight.

Georgia's pov
Omg I totally almost forgot me and Grayson's date tonight. Whoops . He said to wear something g nice but to be honest what do I wear that's nice 😂😂

He won't tell me where we're going whit he is making me mad cause I hate surprises but it's whatever.

2HRS LATER
I was finally ready for my date with grayson and he text me saying he was around the corner. I started to get really nervous.

Grayson's POV
Im so nervous for my date with georgia. I hope I don't mess up