Chapter 5

Georgia's POV
We went back down to the party and grayson and ethan introduced me to some of there friends. Jack dail, cameron Dallas, jake Paul, and Aaron carpenter.

"Hey" they all said. "Hi". I said back. We talked about me and how I came here and all that. Then we talked about how they met grayson and yea yea. My favourite song came on.' Say you won't let go' by james Arthur'.

I said "omg I love this song sooo much". "Care to dance?" Grayson asked and I nodded. Grayson took my hand and walked me to wear everyone was dancing. I put my arms around his neck and his hands rested on my hips almost touching my butt.

Grayson's POV
Georgia's favourite song came on and I saw an opportunity to ask her to dance. She said yes thankfully and I walked her to the living room wear people where dancing. She put her arms around my neck and I put mine on her waist.

We danced to the whole song then once it ended on other song came on. I'm surprised she didn't walk away after the dance. I mean I didn't want her to but I thought she would of.

We started slapping rocking to the music when I twirled her around so my chest was against her back. We rocked to the music and I loved it.

Georgia's POV
Me and grayson were rocking back and forth to the music and I loved it. I loved him.