prologue

THIS NOTEBOOK BELONGS TO:
SEO ANI AND JEON JUNGKOOK

SUBJECT:
A PLACE WHERE TO HEAL

jungkook stared at her oldish blue notebook with its pages almost tattered, reminiscing each memory that it had witnessed.

ani always carried her notebook around. not that she didn't like not having it by her side, but because she couldn't not have it by her side.

this blue, torn out notebook knew how much the two loved each other; something that most of them fail to see.

they would go to han river and laugh their lungs out there, spend the rest of the day playing around and write things in this blue notebook after the whole day. no matter how tired ani would get, she didn't let the day fall apart without having to write what happened to her special notebook.

it's like a guardian angel she always imagined to have as a kid; watching her from afar, but keeping sure there wasn't anything that would keep her day unfortunate and depressing.

ani seo...

everything about her was special.

loving her was an absolutely satisfying feeling in which you didn't mind on receiving anything back at all; just by seeing her genuinely happy makes you jump out of joy as well.

jungkook diverted his eyes from the notebook to the lake that exposed its exquisite beauty right in front of him. he leaned his back on the tree that stood behind him, shutting his eyes as he pondered on things he never had the time to think about before.

every day, he would just casually drive here and relax before he goes to school and proceed to his stressful and uninteresting life. he came here a little too early today.. which gave him more time to think and rest and inhale fresh air.

happy 5th anniversary, ani..

how could he forget this day?

we could've made it this far, only if you didn't leave me.

a tear fell out of his eye unawarely. how could the world be.. so cruel?

jungkook shook his legs off and stood up. he wiped his tears and smiled, he wanted to leave the place on a good note. ani.. you're the only thing that keeps me smiling.

he walked to his car and pressed the open button on his keys. when it rang three times, he opened the door and was prepared on positioning himself when he heard something that made him gape and look around curiously.

"ani! wait for me!"