I'll Marry The Crybaby...

Book 3

Book 3

BoyxBoy (mpreg)

Author: yaoichibi 

*Mature Content 

Summary :Trevor Markine is undoubtedly a man who knows his way around the rules.

At the young age of 32, Trevor is hailed as the youngest officer to ever assume the Military Chief Commander's position and is secretly hailed as the first ever Blood Phoenix member to assume such a high government position. Sly as a fox, deceitful, and full of shit, Trevor is the very definition of a man a person should never bring home to their parents. At the call of his Boss, Trevor shows up ready and raring to go to prove his loyalty to his mother group.His mission: Assist in retrieving the three Robrinso infants safely in the shortest span of time.Trevor accepts and begins his preparation for the mission; however, no one can ever really be prepared for anything. And at the sight of the only carrier Trevor has ever loved, time stops and memories of Ashley Robrinso's warm orange-hued irises flood his psyche, invading senses he had believed were dulled from lack of use.With three kidnapped babies, the Blood Phoenix empire threatening to fall apart, and a betrayed lover who demands answers from questions Trevor wants to forget, the young Chief Commander starts to believe that fucking with the rules isn't going to pull his ass out of this one.Because in Hell, there are no such things as rules.