Book 3: Saving Scars

BoyXBoy

BoyXBoy

AuthorAmelia_Vale

Status: Completed

*Mature Content

Summary:  Things have gotten far more complicated, confusing, and dangerous since Casey Ryan first met Lex in that mysteriously locked classroom, and after the attempted suicide of one of their closest friends, the Loser Squad sinks deep into emotions of fear and sorrow. But the uncertainty of Chris' health isn't the only thing assaulting their once calm lives.

Brad Richardson has unknowingly started an explosive domino effect with the possibility of ending tragically with many casualties, and those in their little family have no idea exactly what danger they are in. An unexpected name from the past will resurface to rattle their lives, a trusted friend will betray them, and childhood memories will haunt them and compromise the happy life they have made. Horrors that should not exist in a normal life will shake the very foundation of their lives, and the lives of their family, but even in the midst of emotional war and fear, love can be found, and the bonds that are forged during this time of pain will not soon break. It's well known, after all, that the most important person in your life will be the one willing to take the time and care to nurture away your trauma, and save you from the scars of your past.