FINALLY IT IS (Sam White)

Teena left half heartedly . I was amazed on  how I narrated my awful past to her. I didn't expect her concern on me besides , I wished her to do so.

My pain has suddenly gone some where.

Incredible !!!

She is not only a child , she is also very understandable and a compassionate person.

She decodes pain and heals it easily.

Suddenly I felt something vibrating under my hand , owh !!!  It was my mobile in pants pocket.

"Hey...where are you ?" My younger brother Nick scowled.

I checked my watch , it showed 7:30  pm. I was sitting at the bench , least bothered about my surroundings thinking of her.

"I'm at the motel near our home" I lied

"Is there any problem Nick? Should I hurry ?"

"Nope, just now dad came home , he was asking about you." He replied in his usual mocking tone.

"Ask him not to worry. I'll be there within minutes."

"Good . hey !! Get me cheese steak please. I'm bored with our regular diet. Bye Sam . Be fast." He whispered quickly and hung the phone.

Silly Nick , whether good or bad we usually cook ourselves or my dad does it for us.

I then rushed to my regular motel and bought 3 cheese steaks.

"How was your day Sam ?" My dad , David Joyce White welcomed me .

" Good dad" I handed the parcel to Nick who was sitting on the huge couch next to dad.

"What is this?" Joyce looked the parcel perplexedly.

"Ummm... I had my Eve with Jack Martin , dad , this is just to relieve us from our usual salads." I Chuckled .

"Good idea"

"Yes it is dad... Rabbit's idea doesn't fail" I looked at Nick's  frowning face and laughed heavily while Joyce joined me.

We call Nick , 'Rabbit' , since his childhood cause, he used to always run and jump like rabbit . But , on the contradictory , he hates it.

He was maddened.

"Enough ! Get your stuffs or I'll be happily finishing them up" he scowled.

"Hey my young Ra..... Nick , wait for me" Joyce went towards Nick to get his share , but he was still giggling.

It is healthy to lie and munch some cheese steaks occasionally.

Moreover,

Nick was right . It was a change to our taste buds.

I went to my room got freshed up in a warm shower , wore my grey coloured trousers , positioned the pillows to support my back and laid on my white coloured foam master bed with the thoughts of TEENA....

I must surely meet her parents one day . She must be the combination of both her mother and father. They should also have the same principles like her .

I'm very grateful to them for bringing her to this planet.

If the myth is right ! Then she must really be a drop from those holy Rivers mentioned.

She purifies sins,sickness, pain,hates from everyone and direct their path towards heaven.

I have felt the Heaven  in her ....

I then allowed myself to sleep. It was the best and happiest night I ever had.

*********

The next day I found Aron giggling with his usual set of girl friends near the gate .

" Hello boy. How are you today ?" He shouted seeing me in the parking lot.

"Hey dude , I'm perfect." I nudged his waist a little harder.

"Oops , yes you are man " he laughed .
"I think you had a great Eve with your miss.?"

"Yep!!" I smiled.

"I know , you must have. Where is the treat then ?" He winked.

"For what?"

"For letting her in" he stopped looking me hopefully.

Aron is my well wisher . we have been together since my middle school. He knows the whole nine yards of mine and have always wished the best for me.

"Do you mean....." I struggled.

"Why not ?" He interrupted before I could finish.

"I know you Sam . I've deciphered the change in you. I'm damn sure , it is . I could see the old young happy Sam now. "
He patted my back.

"I swear , after many years I got you back again. Literally, I'm thankful to her . "

He continued ,

"Heaven's glad , you've got a real soul to care you ." he was sure about his phrase.

I know he was not kidding .

I'm free from everything .

I could feel the colours which I was searching for years.

She is my light , my world , my charm. I don't want to miss her.

"I think you are right Aron" I finally mouthed.

"This is it man. You love her , you'll not let her go . I saw this determination in you on the first day we saw her. Do you remember ?" This reminded me her on that event , her curious genuine eyes .

"Do you think this would last ? Or is this real Aron?"  I asked him desperately controlling the pain which engulfed me.

The thought of leaving her covered my vision completely. I couldn't concentrate.

"Sam..." He shook me wildly waking me from the train of thoughts.

"This is not usual kid. Don't you see , the same in her . she loves you too man." He punched me enthusiastically.

'She loves you too'  this phrase  was overwhelming.

Our fourth hour got ended and we went to the dining swiftly. There, I was not allowed to sit on my table , Aron made me to stand near the men's room at corner of the hall.

"Are you going to finish fast or you want me to shift your table here?" I asked him impatiently.

"Come here" he tugged me near him and was peeking through the door secretly.

"What now ?" I snorted.

I then peeked over his shoulder and found Teena with her brows creased together in anxiety.

"She is searching for you luckyman" Aron whispered into my ears.

She was stooping but her eyes were on my table opposite to her.

"Now come , let's go." He pulled me out.

We walked casually looking at the food counter. Then I gazed Teena , she was relieved on seeing me and smiled to herself.

I was dazzled when she smiled innocently on seeing me.

Aron brought salad from the counter and we sat at our table.

"I think it's time for you to empty your wallet for me." He chuckled.

I'm very happy to do so , to treat him the way he likes. I met her gaze and we smiled together knowing each other's bliss.

I was about to ask her to talk with me at the counter , suddenly her friend Sana came running into the hall ....