Chapter 2

"I have never seen anything like you on the internet, so what are you." You ask slowly walking towards Sully. "I'm Sully. Who are you?" "What?"  "Wow, humans have gotten really weird names since the last I was here. Anyways hello what." Sully says holding his hand out. You loving the dad joke he just pulled starts laughing. "What's so funny?" "Your dad joke." Sully now more puzzled than ever looks at you with his head tilted. Slowly regaining your breath from laughing, and getting up from lying on the floor. "First off, my name is (F/N). Second, I have never seen anything like you in stories. Have I?" You say before getting lost in thought. You're snapped out of thought and start walking to your sister's room. "Hey Mary Berry. May I see one of you drawings of your old monster best friend?" She nods and smiles while pointing at her pictures that lied on top of her chalkboard. As you start walking to them you hesitate because what are the chances they are the same person. Staring more at the pictures, you place on in you hand and go back to you room. As your eyes meet Sully's again, the only expression on your face is shock. "Kitty?" "No, it cant be you. I haven't been gone that long. Besides you look different." Minutes pass by of you staring at the photo then at Sully, then back at the photo. "Your sully, my sisters old best friend. So, you weren't imaginary, your just a jerk. " You say as you punch him. "There is no way you could even fathom what you put my sister through for 2 of the years your were gone. After those two years see gave up on you just letting those pictures sit on her chalkboard. I was the one helping her with the friend break up, so now she only thinks of the positive memories of the two of you." A teardrop rolls down you face, before you stop yourself looking at him for a response. "I'm sorry, but there was not a way for me to come back. My way of transportation was gone."