BTS YNWA COMEBACK UPDATE

This night, February 9, 2017 10 pm KST (not so sure about the time) Bighit releases a teaser of BTS upcoming comeback this February 13, 2017 on vlive for the song 'Spring day.' After the exciting two sets of photoshoot that was release just a few days ago, and some variety of videos of BTS on vlive, we can feel the comeback feels right now. Its quite confusing and surprising for seeing the new concept of their comeback. We all knew that their last comeback with Wings album are all about temptation and sin but its really a new concept that they are showing from the photoshoot and the teaser. You never walk alone is a side album or a side story of wings. The photoshoot itself is really fun and happy. Its colorful, cheerful and full of happiness. And now I noticed the word 'Omelas' in their teaser, so I searched it up and had an idea of a theory connecting to Wings. So first of all Omelas is actually a story, I think its a greek story so here is the summary of the story:

Summary
Omelas is a utopian city where the people lead lives that are happy, in the best sense of the word. On the day on which the narrator is focusing, the city's people are celebrating the summer festival. The children ride willing horses in races and race about the fields in their bare feet. The day is bright and clear, music of all kinds fills the air, bells ring, and the air itself is sweet.

The narrator is conscious of the fact that the idea of happiness, and in particular the happiness of an entire city, may be a suspect concept to others. Happiness implies a kind of innocence and foolishness and lacks the complexities that are most often attributed to pain and evil impulses. However, the narrator insists that the people of Omelas lead complex lives.

The people may lack certain things that others have, but they do not feel that lack as a deprivation. These people have come to an understanding of what is necessary, what is destructive, and what is both or neither. Those things that are necessary, they have. Those luxuries that are neither necessary nor destructive, they also have. Omelas is a joyful city inhabited by mature, intelligent, passionate adults. Their lives are not wretched, nor are they puritanical.

This picture of Omelas is not the whole story. There is something that makes the city special in another way. The city has a guarantee of happiness; it has struck a bargain, although how and with whom it is not clear. The bargain is this: In a room under the city is a stunted, frightened, half-starved child, and everyone over adolescence in Omelas knows that the child is there. The child is locked in a closet and shown off to those who wish to see it. It is fed half a bowl of cornmeal mush a day and is left to sit, naked, in dirt and its own excrement. The child barely talks, except for a bit of whining gibberish and a plea, heard less and less often, to be let out. No one is allowed to speak even a kind word to the child, and no one stays with it long.

If the child were rescued from its cell-like closet, the whole of the city of Omelas would falter. The city's great happiness, its splendors and health, its architecture, music, and science, all are dependent on the misery of this one child. The Omelas people know that if the child were released, then the possible happiness of the degraded child—and it is only possible, not probable—would be set against the sure failure of the happiness of the many. Thus, the people have been taught compassion and the terrible reality of justice, and on this they base their lives.

Inexplicably, there are some young people, and sometimes even an adult, who, shortly after viewing the child, leave Omelas through its gates and head into the mountains. They do not return.

-------------------

Basically this is the analysis

Omelas is a happy, utopian society with a problem: its happiness is predicated on the misery of a child who lives in a cage under the city

Omelas is a happy, utopian society with a problem: its happiness is predicated on the misery of a child who lives in a cage under the city. Upon seeing the child, a handful of people leave Omelas and never return.

The short story opens on the day of the summer festival, when all the people of Omelas come outside to race horses and play in the grass.
Their happiness is dependent on the knowledge that one unlucky child has been locked in a cage under the city and allowed to live in filth. From his suffering, they understand how important happiness is and how cruel justice can be.
Despite the supposedly idyllic landscape of Omelas, some people leave forever, horrified by the image of the child under the city. (this text is from the picture below)

When I hear the teaser it totally have that ballad and melodic style. It have a slow beat and its really emotional on the way it sounds. I had some ideas about the connection between them or my own theory but i havent finished it yet.

 I had some ideas about the connection between them or my own theory but i havent finished it yet

Pictures above came from the teaser and it justifies the word 'Omelas' being pointed out during the teaser and I think the new story is based on this short story but its just my opinion

And on monday on my country, February 13, 2017 is the much awaited comeback of BTS. Let us support them and give our true love and appreciation as an ARMY. And don't worry if you cant go and stream when the mv was released as long as you love and support BTS without participating on voting things like that, don't feel like your not an ARMY. Everyone can be one and ARMY is a family thats why we must love, help and support each other always. Even though im only new in here, you can ask me questions freely. And also you can give thoughts on the comments of what you think about the teaser and all the new concept on their upcoming comeback. And also this book also includes imagines but i havent published any yet so if you want to request something its good coz i need ideas ^_^