StingyxStingy

"What?" You say, eyebrows furrowed, "What do you mean Stingy's 'famous'?"

The children of LazyTown huddle around Pixels computer. His smooth chestnut fingers typing away.

"If my estimations are right, since Robbie Rottens internet fame last month, LazyTown has become... popular!"

"So why is Stingy famous," Ziggy asks, sucking on a large swirled lollipop.

"Stingy and Robbie have the most charisma out of all of us."

The chubby blond boy crosses his arms, "but I am a... SUPERHERO!"

You giggle, watching the silly child jump around, obviously imitating a certain above average hero.

"Shouldn't we tell him?" Stephanie suggests, shoulders raised uncomfortably high.

"Seriously?" Trixie exclames while leaning against Pixels bed, "he's already on my nerves, imagine what would happen when he thinks he famous?"

"She's right," Pixel says before Stephanie can interrupt, his hands flying across the keyboard, "my calculations show...  if he learns this new information... the human race could be.... close to annihilation."

Trixie pushes between the two boys staring at the computer, "we all have to pinkie swear not to tell him."

"What the hell have I gotten myself into," you whisper to yourself.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Are you a real villain?"

"Have you ever caught a good guy like a real superhero...."

"Hahaha" Robbie Rotten laughs to himself, while eating a slice of creamy cake.

Ever since his video becoming a 'meme' he cannot stop watching it.

He shoves some more cake into his mouth, his legs folded underneath his thin upper body.

"Hmm..." the purple man says looking at the video, "lets see what's new on this.... ThouCylinder?"

Scrolling through the endless maze of videos about him, he suddenly stops and peers at a photo of a certain annoying little rich boy.

"What is that Stinky doing here?" Robbie asked himself while tapping his oversized chin.

Click

A sound normally comforting, now sends a shiver down his long spine.

"This mailbox is mine, and this triangular sign. That blue ballon, the month of June, they're mine, mine mine-."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

In another part of LazyTown, a young boy is playing with his pink piggy. But suddenly he hears a noise. A beautiful, beautiful noise.

"Mine."

He can barely hear it, but it's there.

"Do you hear that piggy? "he says to his only true friend, "my miney senses are tingling. Let's go see what it is."

Stingy jumps up, non oinking pig in hand, and starts searching for that mesmerizing sound.