The next day

"Sorry I'm late I got caught up"i said. Then my aunt did not look as happy and cheery as usual. My aunt said "it is 11:30 at night what the fuck are doing shouldn't you be in the bed. "Well I'm sorry it did not work the way you wanted to. After that I went to bed I saw all the wine bottles and cigarets she had.

I woke up at 6:00 and got ready after I got out the bathroom I heard the wall banging. So I got the big knife and ran and opened the door my principle was fucking my aunt. I shut the door and put my clothes on and left my hair down grabbed my backpack and keys. When I got to Starbucks to get a quick latte I saw him. Then I ran over and said "what did you think when you kissed me yesterday. Justin said "well I thought you would like that sweetie.i said" well if you want to do that can you at least tell me.

Justin POV

She was beautiful I had to have her that is all I know. Usually I want girls for the sex but this time I just want it for her not because she has a big ass or nice boobs but for her. I can actually see she has been hurt.

Zoe POV

Later I saw him again so I ran into the office the I thought to myself I was here at the wrong place and time I saw him the principal.He walked over to me