Our High School Love Story

Beep Beep! My alarm on my phone was going off! " Well I guess its time to start getting ready for the first day of senior year, with Kaden. Yes, I guess you were all probably wondering if he stayed here with me or not, and the answer is yes. While the last summer came to an end, he had to go back to Texas to finish moving back, but now he's back here to stay with me, forever and always.

I finally got all dressed up in My cheer uniform, which this was the last year I would be touching a varsity uniform. I had my hair pulled back into a high pony tail, and my bangs were french braided to the side. My high pony tail also had a big blue and yellow Cedar Woods High hair bow, it was huge, with zebra, and rhinestones, and of course our high school mascot, the mustangs.

I went and hoped in my truck, and started to drive to town, I took the long way there to see if Kaden had left yet, and he had, so I rushed to school to catch up with my starting quarterback of the football team. I went around each country road, corner by corner, and mile by mile. I was actually kinda excited to start school this year, because it was my last year there, and also cause Kaden moved back home.

I lived about 20 minutes outside of town, and I was half-way to the high school, so I got a little bored and decided to turn up the radio. Guess what song was playing, it was our song, "Then", the song that played the night we met each other, and the night we fell for each other.

Well I had finally made it to school, and there was Kaden's big, black, jacked, up truck sitting beside my parking spot.

I made it inside the school, where I saw my friends, Skyler, and Emily, who was also on the cheer team. I went over to talk to them, and they were just staring at something behind me, and they sounded like zombies when they said

" I think i'm in love".

I was just like " Who are you talking to"?

They both said " Turn around"

I was like "Yeah the new kid, isn't he hot?"

"Hot is an understatement, freaking gorge! who is he"? they asked.

"I don;t really know, all I know is his name is Kaden."

Then a few seconds later he came walking towards me, and grabbed my hand and said " Come on babe, lets go get some food."

The girls looked at me like what?

"Guys I was kidding, he is my boyfriend, has been for a few months now."

Kaden and I started walking towards the cafeteria, and we were going over our schedules to see what classes we had together,

1st period- Math

2nd period-Government

3rd period-English

4th period-P.E.

5th period-dual history

6th period-FACS

7th period-Art

8th period- Biology

Woah! every single class together, except first period, I guess they didn't know we are kind a thing".Kaden said.

"Kinda?"

"No I didn't mean it like that, I meant we are a thing, of course we are, I love you!"

"Alright, now that's better, and I love you too."

"You better". Kaden said.

"Oh don't worry, I do" I replied.

Kaden and I started walking to first period, and it was weird, because everyone wouldn't stop staring at us, I think maybe it was because he was the star of the football team, and he had a big game that night.