chapter 6

(Camila's p.o.v)
It was almost lunch time and here i was stuck in chemistry with normani. I would be lying if i said chemistry is my favorite subject. The bell rang and i gathered up my things. "Lets go find dinah, she just got out of math, then we'll head over to lunch with the rest" she told me. I nodded my head and followed behind her. Walking into the cafeteria, i headed to the table, were ally sat with troy. "Hey" i greeted the pair that were currently feeding eachother. "Hi" ally smiled at me "so how's your first day back going so far ?" i shrugged my shoulders "fine so far, but im really excited to go talk to the soccer coach today" dinah and normani had set down there trays down and took a seat beside me. We started talking about what happened today in first period and laughing as well. "Your face was priceless ally, but again im sorry troy, im just informing you, you're actually a good person so ill give you a chance" i stretched my hand out across the table and he gladly shook it. "Weres lo ?" I heard Dinah ask ally. "She went to sit with luis and his friends" ally pointed to the table across the cafeteria towards the exit. We all turned to look at her. I felt a hand on my shoulder, turning to see. "Hey" selena smiled at me "hi" "so the coach isn't busy right now, he wanted me to bring you over and meet him" she told me "really? Just let me grab my things" i said flinging my backpack over my shoulder. On my way out i passed by laurens table. I seen her looking at me so i waved hi and walked out following selena.

"Coach, shes here" selena knocked on the door. "Come in" i heard a deep voice. "Hello sir" i said shaking his hand. "Please call me coach lopez" he said "so miss gomez told me you wanted to join the soccer team, and i would love for you to join but there is a little hinch the girls team is already full" he told me. I sighed. Wow this all i wanted, play soccer, get a scholarship and become a professional player. I was broken out of my thoughts by the bell, as i was gonnna turn. "Cabello" coach lopez had called my name. "Yes?" I turned to face him "The only team that has an opening spot is the boys varsity, i still want to see you afterschool today. If you got what it takes, then the spot is yours" he told me. "thank you so much coach, I'll see you afterschool" i walked out and hugged selena "thank you sooo much" i told her "no need to thank me, it was my pleasure" she said. We had a 6 min passing period since some kids had classes on the other side of school. "What class do you have right now?" I asked her "math, you?" She asked "art" i told her "oh that's by my class" "well then ill walk you to class" i said. I left selena at her class and walked into art there was only a few kids there. I seen lauren sitting in the corner with her earphones plugged in, reading a book, so i decided to scare her. I walked behind her and poked her sides. She quickly turned around and smacked me head with the book. "Owww" i groaned "Sorry, i thought you were some weirdo" she was laughing "well now i know not to scare you" i said setting my backpack down on the desk. I sat down and pulled out my phone. I seen a text from dinah.

From China💕: where'd you go?

Replying to her a text

To China💕: went to meet the coach, I'll tell you what happened after school.

I turned to see lauren sitting in the desk beside mine. "So guess what happened today" i told her. "What?" "So selena took me to go talk to coach lopez, and he told me that the girls soccer team was full, and the only spot open was on the boys varsity. So i have what it takes then I'll be on the team" i said smiling. "Thats great camz" she lightly punched my shoulder "camz?" I questioned. She nodded "its my new nickname for you and only i will call you that" she said "possesive much" i laughed. She rolled her eyes. "So is the teacher coming or not?" I asked seeing the empty class. "Oh the class is on a field trip, they went to the art galla" "then why are you guys here" i motioned to the few kids that were in here. "We went last year, they take us every year to the same place and we asked the principal if we can just stay behind. I nodded my head. So we have the class to ourselves. Lauren got up and went to write on the white board. When she told me to look at the board. I laughed out loud. "That's funny because im gay" she had wrote camila sucks balls. I got up and erased it and wrote lauren sucks ass. She rolled her eyes and smacked my forhead. "Wanna get outta here this is our last period." I shook my head "i cant remember i need to be here and meet up with the coach" she nodded "then I'll walk you to the locker room" she said "the sooner you meet him, the sooner you can leave school" she said wiggling her eyebrows. "How do you know he'll see me this early?" I asked her "he's my uncle, he's always out in the field by the last period" she said. I nodded and got my bag. I also got laurens an swung it over my left shoulder. "Ready?" I asked her. She nodded. The locker room was empty, lauren went to use the restroom, so i took that as an opportunity to change. I walked out to the field with my ball. I seen coach lopez fixing the cones. "Hey coach" i said. He looked up and smiled. "You're here early, how'd you know i was gonna be here?" I pointed to the green eyed girl sitting on the bleachers. "Oh my little renegona" he said laughing "she gets annoyed by everything, since she was a liitle girl" i chuckled "well are you ready?" He asked me. I nodded and looked down at my cleats to make sure they were tied, then started my drills.

(Laurens p.o.v)
I've been watching camila run around the field for about half an hour now. The jv boys soccer team was coming out of the locker room, getting ready to practice. I seen luis coming my way. "Hey" he said. "Hi" i waved. "What are you doing here" he asked me. "Watching camila practice" i pointed to the brunette who was now doing penalty shots. "Isn't the girls varsity full, why is she trying out, all the players on there are really good" wow is he really questioning her skills, I've been watching her and from what i have seen she is really good. "Well here's something you sould now, coach offered her the open spot on boys varsity team" i smirked at him. "WHAT!" he screamed "no no no that was supposed to be my spot, I've been needing to talk to him about it" he shook his head. I rubbed my hand up and down his arm trying to calm him down. "Its ok luis atleast you're still on the team" he sat down and took a deep breath. "I have to go" he said getting up "do you want a ride home afterschool?" he asked me. I shook my head "ill just walk, it not that far" i said "okay well I'll see you later" he kissed my cheek and walked away to his team mates. When i first moved here luis was the one to show me around, he became my bestfriend. When im with the girls i really don't mention him, so they dont know much about him. "Thank you so much" i heard camila talking to coach. I got up and walked towards her. "Lauren im in, im on the team!" she said excitedly "you've got potential cabello, i like it" coach said. "Practice starts next week, but i want you to come by tomorrow to meet the team and pick up your uniform. You're probably a small so you'll get #11" he said then walked to talk with the jv coach. "Let's go pick up normani and we'll go celebrate?" I asked her. She nodded "just gonna put on my jeans then we'll go" she left into the locker room. She came back out a few minutes later. "Okay lets go" she said and we started walking towards the english building's.

The bell had rang by the time we got to normani's class. "Hey im gonna catch up with selena real quick and thank her...umm meet you guys back at mani's car?" Camila asked me while i was waiting for the kids in normani's class to pile out. I nodded "yeah sure" i told her. We've hung out for two days and i feel like I've known her forever. Camila and i have similar things alike, like our music taste. But we have diffrences, she loves soccer and i like softball. She has a dick and i have a vagina. I just feel really comfortable around her. "Hey you ready to go?" Normani asked me. I nodded my head "Camila said to wait for her by your car" I informed her about our third party guest. (Idk what that means, it just seemed to fit :') ) "I thought she was staying after school to talk to the coach?" Normani asked. "She met up with him last period" I told her. She nodded "so where'd she go then?" She asked me. "I think she said something about meeting up with Selena real quick." Again she nodded. Making our way out the parking lot we bumped into Dinah, who happened to be on her way to cheer practice. Since Dinah was co-captain she had to come to practice today. "Were y'all headed" she asked us. "Were gonna go grab something to eat, you should come" normani told her. Dinah shook her head. "I would but Chanch has to meet up with the coach" she said. "She already did, during 7th period" I told her.

(Camila's p.o.v)
"Okay I'll see you tomorrow thanks again" I gave Selena a hug before I left. I made my way out to the school parking lot. I seen normani and walked towards her, Lauren and Dinah. "Hey girls" I greeted the three. Smack "ow what was that for?" I asked Dinah who was smiling. "I just missed you" she said. I shook my head and smiled at her "shut up" I flicked her forehead. "Are you going with us?" I asked Dinah. "I guess I can skip practice today" she shrugged her shoulders. We got into the car and drove off to a burger place. "Guys I think we should invite ally as well" normani said with her eyes on the road. "I'll call her" dinah said. Dinah's phone was Blue toothed to the car so all of us were able to here her calls and stuff like that. She dialed ally's number and on the third ring ally picked up "what's up dj?" She said "hey Jesus we were wondering if you wanted to join us for a burger to celebrate Camila getting a spot on the team" dinah asked her "of course I'll see y'all there, bye" ally said

To begin this sorry I haven't updated but I'm on spring break rn so I might update my one shots and maybe "selfish" idk yet I haven't finished the chapter for that one yet
ALSO THANKS FOR 1.07k READS I LOVE YALL SO MUCH ❤️ also GUYS I don't proofread these so if there is any mistakes I'm sorry :/ and I won't be naming these chapters anymore, I'm just gonna go by numbers :') love you 😩❣️
-D