New Album!

Jojo, Kay Kay, Liyah, Day Day, Deyjah, and Ethan have been hanging out for more than week after their anniversaries. Kay Kay and JoJo worked things out with Keisha. Kay Kay and the rest of Pretty Ambition are about to release their new album 'Living Large'. Day Day and Domani are rapping in different songs.

"Alright Kay Kay your gonna say 'Hey everybody it's your girl Baddie Kay and we are Pretty Ambition. I'm pretty sure you all know that we are going on tour soon but we are looking for 3 fans from each city. Those lucky fans will get to meet us back stage as well as the well known Mindless Behavior, OMG Girlz, Domani Harris, and The Cheddah Squad . Go on our website www.PrettyAmbition.com and register to be that lucky fan. I hope you enjoy this album.'" Walter told Kaylynn. "Kay. Walter I'm gonna say all of this because I love my career but that's a lot for one person." Kay Kay told Walter. "Kaylynn come on." Keisha Gamble told her. Kaylynn rolled her eyes and started "Hey everybody it's your girl Baddie Kay and we are Pretty Ambition. I'm pretty sure you all know that we are going on tour soon but we are looking for three fans from each city. Those lucky fans will get to meet us back stage as well as the well known Mindless Behavior, Domani Harris, and The Cheddah Squad. Go on our website www.PrettyAmbition.com and register to be that lucky fan. I hope you enjoy this album."

At Kaylynn's house she needed to get ready for her album release party. This time with Kyla and Kassadee. "Ky, What colors do you wanna wear?" Kaylynn asked Kyla. "Hot Pink and Sky Blue. Duh" Kyla answered. "Girl, we wear that every time you pick dang." Kassadee exclaimed. "Im saying." Kay Kay added on. "That's why I said 'duh'"Kyla said.

-------------------------------

At the album release party a lot of different celebrities that the girls talked to were their. "Hey Daya!" Kyla and Kaylynn said. "Hey y'all. Congrats on the new album." Zendaya told them. "Thanks girl. We learn from the best and I don't mean my brother." Kaylynn said causing the girls to laugh. "Yea well we have other guest to entertain Daya sorry. I love you but I gotta go." Kyla said. "I understand. " Zendaya said smiling.

  Kyla dragged Kaylynn over to one of the people she talks to most, Bentley Green. Kyla has had a crush on Bentley since they met. Like 2 years ago. "Hey Kyla. Hey Kay Kay." Bentley said. Bentley had a crush on Kaylynn but didn't tell anyone."Hey friend " Kaylynn said."Hi" Kyla answered looking down at her shoes blushing. The girls caught up with Kassadee after talking to Bentley and talked to every guest there.

Everyone made there speeches but Ray's made Kaylynn feel special. "I want to congratulate my little sister Kaylynn and her friends Kyla and Kassadee on this new album 'Living Large'. They have worked so hard and been through so much to make this album.They are growing up so fast and I include every single one of them as a sister to me. This album means a lot to me because it shows my sister following behind in my footsteps. Being a celebrity is hard for a 14 year old girl but they have showed they can handle this. I wish y'all the best of luck in this new world of fame." Ray said. When he came off the stage, Kaylynn hugged him tight "I love you Ray. Thank you so much."