Chapter 1

Word count: 1027

Ashlynn's p.o.v

*Insert annoying alarm sound 3x*

I slammed my hand down on the irritating sleep killer and snuggled deeper into my cozy comforter.
I hate school. It forces you to get out of your bed and see people. Who would be so cruel to make you see people before 10 am?!?!

"Ash you better be out of that bed!" My mom yelled by my door. I let out a loud groan before getting out of my bed and stomping towards my bathroom angrily. I did my hygiene thing and got dressed, making sure I put on the wolf charm my dad had given me, before checking the time. It was 7 so I had about 30 minutes to kill before I had to leave. I layed out on my bed and closed my eyes for a few minutes to collect myself.

So, if you couldn't tell already, I'm not a morning person. The only things I like about morning is breakfast and a moment of peace before I start my day.
Talking to me before I have either of those is a no.

"Lynn, can you help me get dressed, mommy left for work already?" Ladies and gentlemen, the adorableness of my little sister, Bayleigh.
She's the only exception to morning conversations because she doesn't nag me like my mom and other siblings.

I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers. Bayleigh is 6, Lynden (♀) and Brynnan are 15, Me and Braxton are 18, and Alex (♂) is 20. Thank God Braxton took the twins to school because I would've committed homicide with those two and their constant bickering. Don't get me wrong, I love all of my siblings, but the only three I can stand are Braxton and Bayleigh. I can stand Alex because he's not here. Mom said he left for college after high school, but no one ever told me until after I came back from Miami that summer.

"Sure Leigh." I followed her into her room and picked out a baby blue jumpsuit and some white sandals. I put her hair into a neat bun and let a few tendrils of her curly, golden locks hang.
"Come on let's go eat before we leave." I grabbed my stuff and her backpack and walked downstairs with her right in front of me. I fixed her some cereal and grabbed a granola bar since I wasn't all that hungry. She slurped her leftover milk and put her bowl in the sink before gabbing my hand and pulling me out to the garage. "Can I pick the car please?" She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and I gave her a nod. She raced over to my wine-red Range Rover and gave me her biggest smile. I shook my head with a smile on my face as we got in the car and hurried to school.

❄❄❄❄❄❄🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨❄❄❄❄❄❄

I pulled into the school parking lot at 8:15. Some students were still cliqued up in the parking lot while a few others were already in the building. I grabbed my bag and got out of the car locking the door. I felt hands cover my eyes and giggled as the person began to speak.
"Guess who?" He said in a playful voice.
"Is it Dylan O'Brien?"
"Nope"
"Is it Billy?"
"It is not?" He said huffing impatiently.
"Oh wait, is it the best boyfriend ever?"
"What's this boyfriend's name?" He said pecking my cheek.
"Michael Anderson is that you?" I moved his hand and kissed him before he pulled me into a hug. "You didn't text all weekend, did I do something?" He pouted; his beautiful brown eyes rounded like a cute little puppy. "No babe I was just really busy with my family since we had our trip to my gram's house, remember?"

Me and Michael have been together for about 2 years now and our anniversary is next weekend. He's been the best boyfriend ever and I was thinking about giving him the best gift I could think of😉. I was thinking about surprising him at his house since his folks are away for that weekend. He kissed me again before grabbing my hand and leading me towards the school. Bell must've rung. On the way to class, I received compliments, greetings, glares and stares from almost everybody.

We got to my class, Chemistry, and he hugged me again before pulling away. "I'll see you at lunch and don't forget about my strawberries." I told him. "I won't." I turned to walk into class and I felt him slap my butt. I shot him a warning glare and he winked with a smirk before going to his class. I shook my head softly before fully entering Mr. Simon's class.
"Ms. Torrent you're late. Care to explain?"
"Im sorry sir, my sister started her cycle today and she relies on her big sister."
His face went completely red as snickers scattered out through the room.
"Take your seat Torrent." His glare hardening before he turned back to the board.

"Thank you, sir," I said with a wide smile before going to my seat in the back by the window and chatted with one of my friends, Nina.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hey guys Winter here, I just wanna say I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. It's my first time writing and I really hope I did good.
Please Vote, comment and share. Stay tuned
Toodles 🤗