I dont think its a good idea for you two to hang out!

She was a bad news  ever since that girl showed their face Luceus thought to himself.  Sure she saved them from that flying piece of rubble from the gigantis. But she was putting the wrong kind of ideas in Aurora's head that weren't very reasonable or strategic like running head on into a giant beast with no plan at all or just doing things in general that are much more dangerous than fighting monsters on land. For instance the other day Luceus caught Aurora and Alena trying to bungie jump off the side of the floating observatory to get rid of some chimera that were trying to attack the side of the ship. Instead of thinking about consequences, he wouldn't forgive himself if Aurora had gotten hurt and he certainly would not forgive Alena for putting those thoughts in his bullheaded companion's head.

"So are you going to say something? Or did you just call me over here to silently walk back an forth waving your finger in the air?" The pale blond girl asked crossing her arms tapping her foot on the tile grounds of Luceus's chamber a pon the floating observatory, not at all breaking him free from his thoughts. She's been standing there for about fifteen minutes watching him move back an forth lightly mumbling a few words here and there, waggling his pointing finger like he does when he thinks of a plan. After he had asked her to come talk with him.

Aurora sighed, moving forth towards him putting her hand on his shoulder affectionately. "As much as I love to spend time with you Luceus, I need to get back to the training field, Alena and I are practicing in combing are battle ways to do combo attacks with one another."  She stepped back moving towards the exit to leave her companion to what ever gods he was thinking about, when she felt a hand firmly  grip her wrist pulling her back. Her eyes gazed into his stern ones.

"That's just it, I don't want you hanging around Alena anymore she's a bad influence on you and is only going to get yourself put in much more danger than the world already is in its current state, I've already talked to Kyrl and the others about it except for Alena, they all agreed going to try to keep her away from you as well even if we are in combat" Luceus lectured his love in his quickest manner so he wouldn't be interrupted. Pulling  her into a tight hug as she took in what he said, running his gloved hand through her blonde ponytail. The short blonde haired girl struggled to get out of his grip successfully succeeding in the progress, pushing him away.

"What makes you think that you have the right to say who I can and can't hangout with!" She questioned, her arms crossed once more but in a much angry manner. "I only wish for you to not get such dangerously bold ideas for once! For instance who knows what would of happened to you if I didn't grab you before you jumped off the airship with only a rope tied to your waist and not even the stretchy ones!" The dark haired warrior retorted, rubbing his forehead lightly with his right hand, the other supporting it.

"So Alena was holding the rope it wasn't like we didn't think of some plan, the rope for instance!" Aurora snapped once more at the brunette looking away in frustration. "Please for your own safety don't go near her for awhile. She may be our ally but I don't trust her." Luceus said putting his hand on her shoulder once more, leaning towards her gently kissing her cheek, as she mumbled lightly underneath her breath.

Part two is in the making.