The Worlds Gone To Shit(Carl Grimes love story)

The Worlds gone to shit.Something happened out there that's not quite explainable.People will die and come right back to life,but only as man eaters.

My group is pretty small.I've only got my mom and my brother.No one else so far.We live in our house now.It's pretty stocked up with everything we need.Let's just say my dad was always prepared for this."Kaleigh!!!Are you almost ready?"I hear my mom scream."Yeah where's Aaron?"I say back just as loudly.We are going to Atlanta.Apparently there is a Refugee Center there where it is safe.

I run down stairs and throw my bag on the counter.Aaron  runs down stairs."Should we check to see if anyone we know is alive out there before we go ma?"he says."No,it's best we get in the truck and leave."She says seriously.We head out of the house and jump in the truck.She starts heading for Atlanta.

*skipping*

We get to Atlanta.The place looks overrun.I stare out my window and see something weird.I see a Asian boy I  a red sports car flying down,the streets."Mom!!Follow that car!"I say.She turns and follows him down the streets and we end up at this camp.My mom parks the car and we get out.

This sheriff guy comes up to us and says"Hi the names Rick,what's yours?"he says."I'm Kaleigh that's my mum and my brother,Aaron."I say back."Well welcome to the group."he says.