The Group

"Thank you so much Rick."my mom says."Anytime,we.could use your boy and your daughter around here."he says back.My mom walks over to these two blonde girls and a lady with short gray hair.Then this motor cycle pulls up with this guy who looks like a pedo."Where the hell is Merle?"the man says."Now Daryl,Rick had to lock him on the roof of a building cause he was a threat to the group"the old man said."So who made mr.sheriff over there that he was in charge?!?"Daryl said."He did what he thought was best for the group!"the man yelled."Daryl,we can go tomorrow to see if he is still there."Rick said."It's my fault...I was going to unlock him but I dropped the key."a black man said.

"Nice going negro."Daryl says."Now Daryl don't cause any problems."The old man says."And Kaleigh,Christin,and Aaron that's Dale (the old guy),Glenn (the Asian boy), Andrea and her sister Amy (the blonde chicks),Carol (the lady with the short grey hair),Lori (Ricks wife),Carl (his son),Sophie (Carols daughter),Daryl and others."Says Rick."Hi nice too meet you all"we say.I walk over to Carl and Sophie."Hi.."I say very awkwardly."Sup"Carl says.Damn he is hot."How old are you guys?"I say.I'm 13 and Sophie is 12...how about you?"he says."I'm 13 too."I say back happily.Carl smiled.I sat down next to Carl and Lori.Daryl comes over to me and whispers"It's too obvious that you like Carl."he says.I laughed.Then out of no where walkers from every direction come out.I scream and run to my mom with Carl and Lori."Amy!!!!"Andrea says.Amy just got bit.Andrea started to cry.Walkers were everywhere.People were dying.I didn't know what to do.I just held on to my mom for dear life.

"Aaron behind you!!!!"my mom screamed and pushed  him out of the way."No mom!"my brother screamed and dropped down next to her."Mom...Are you okay?"he says while sobbing."Honey....I love you and your sister so much...."She said and with that she left.Gone.Forever.I drop down on the floor and cry.I feel someone's arms wrap around me.There Carl's.My,brother gets up and just takes his axe and chops my mom's head off."What the fuck Aaron?!?!?Why'd you do that??!?!?!"I say."Cause  She would've turned.I can't see that happen."He says simply.Rick gets up and runs to Lori and Carl.He embraces them in a hug.I got up and walked over to the lake.I layed down and fell asleep.

I woke up in a car.I get up and see no one is here.I get out of the car and see Carol and Lori freaking out."What happened?"I say."There's walkers everywhere.."Lori said."No shit."Carol says back with a attitude."I don't need that kind of attitude."Lori says back even meanier than Carol."Where's Carl?"I say.He went with Shane to go find us all water."Lori says.I go over to the car and grab my knife just in case."Rick

??"I say."Over here....come quick."He says in a whisper.I ran over to him."Look over there....a herd of walkers coming our way...tell the group to hide."he says.I ran over and screamed walkers!!!hide everyone!!!!!

A/N:I'll be updating soon.And I wanted  to put you on a cliffhanger.(Some deaths maybe different than the shows deaths.)And I know some of it may be a little different but stay with me here.Kay bye lovelies:)))