--- Main Au--

The Accident

WARNING: injury in this

Endyr was left gasping for air. Her once trusted partner in the Renegade army, had just forced her to drink water, forced it into her lungs, and threw water on her. Just for stepping out of line, breaking the rules once, to get more food.

Endyr was writhing in pain, water damaging her skin and her internal organs. It felt like acid was eroding at every part of her body. She was waiting, her only savior, her new Best friend, and soul mate, Cinder Xiron, was no were to be found. Endyr was scared she was going to die.... and fainted.

She woke up in the Med ward of the impressive Army base

She woke up in the Med ward of the impressive Army base. The plain, white walls just blurred into a fuzz. She soon realized that's not right. Her eyesight was damaged as well... and there was a mask on her. She looked over at a nurse who was surprised to see her awake and stopped what she was doing..

"General Serifi?! Oh thank Notch you've woken up- everyone under your command... was worried sick! One of your cadets saw what happened... Lieutenant general Perrson is in shackles as we speak. It's been nearly four months... "

And endyr looks at her confused...

"Don't worry though- Major General Saxacren has been doing his best- oh he'll be delighted to know your awake!"

"Where's... c-cinder..." endyr weakly asks..

The nurse just tilts her head
"Who...? Wait... the Commander of the enderqueen's special force unit...? That unit had been captured well before your attack.. we don't know of their condition...."

Endyr paled... and just realized how much danger her love is in...